The Matrix Trilogy Bundle for $9.99 on iTunes

DarlaMack

Apple TV Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Dec 8, 2011
Visit site
For all of you movie buffs who love saving money on iTunes bundles, the Matrix Trilogy price just dropped to $9.99.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/movie-collection/the-matrix-trilogy/id585557627?at=10l3Vy

1e9fc9b17a47a0f9aac5b340a5b1b55f_thumb.jpg

mamilo1

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
I saw this discount last Tuesday. It's a pass for me. I'm only interested in owning the first movie. It's too bad that iTunes never made it part of their July Blockbuster $4.99 movies.

DarlaMack

Apple TV Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Dec 8, 2011
Visit site
I saw this discount last Tuesday. It's a pass for me. I'm only interested in owning the first movie. It's too bad that iTunes never made it part of their July Blockbuster $4.99 movies.

No offense to Apple or iTunes on that July Blockbuster, but I only bought one movie out of that whole month. Kingsman The Secret Sevice. Lol it was actually kinda good too.

mamilo1

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
No offense to Apple or iTunes on that July Blockbuster, but I only bought one movie out of that whole month. Kingsman The Secret Sevice. Lol it was actually kinda good too.

Agreed. The selection was lackluster to say the least, but I believe they catered to a large audience with some of the picks. I grabbed: Jaws, Interstellar, The Silence of the Lambs, Back to the Future. E.T. and Die Hard. I wanted to get Gladiator as well but missed out on that one.

Kingsman is definitely an action-packed entertaining movie so it's cool that you got something out of it.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711