What's the last movie you watched?

wilber1

Trusted Member
May 13, 2013
Visit site
We Were Soldiers is a 2002 American war film written and directed by Randall Wallace and starring Mel Gibson, very good war film I thought... back when Mel Gibson was a Good actor .

Based upon the best-selling book "We Were Soldiers Once ... and Young" by Lt. Gen. Harold G. Moore (Ret.) and journalist Joseph L. Galloway, this compelling war drama depicts the true story of the first major battle between the United States and North Vietnamese forces. It is a film about uncommon valor and nobility under fire, loyalty among soldiers, and the heroism and sacrifice of men and women both home and abroad .
https://youtu.be/6M6cpjP7GIo

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
66e2598bde07f28cc47efa82b838a40b.jpg

wilber1

Trusted Member
May 13, 2013
Visit site
Every Breath You Take is a searing psychological thriller about a psychiatrist (Casey Affleck), whose career is thrown into jeopardy when his patient takes her own life. When he invites his patient’s surviving brother (Sam Claflin) into his home to meet his wife (Michelle Monaghan) and daughter, his family life is suddenly torn apart.

https://youtu.be/9dMHedhCYOI

2021 movie very enjoyable .

anon(10729025)

Feb 9, 2021
Visit site
I wasn’t crazy about the ending. I do want to read the book now.

What did you think about the book vs the movie?

I thought the book was great. It was 100 chapters and I read it in 2 days. I thought the movie was absolute trash because I read the book first & of course things were left out. I can’t even remember the ending of the movie

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
I thought the book was great. It was 100 chapters and I read it in 2 days. I thought the movie was absolute trash because I read the book first & of course things were left out. I can’t even remember the ending of the movie

My sons gf just came down from their room and told me the same exact thing lol. She said the movie is garbage & they left so much out.
I think she finished the book as quickly as you did it’ll take me forever to finish lol but I’m going to try.

anon(10729025)

Feb 9, 2021
Visit site
My sons gf just came down from their room and told me the same exact thing lol. She said the movie is garbage & they left so much out.
I think she finished the book as quickly as you did it’ll take me forever to finish lol but I’m going to try.

oh no the chapters aren’t too long and the storyline is so good, you’ll fly through it!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox