What's the last movie you watched?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
The last movie I watched was “The Matrix Reloaded” this afternoon on TV. I can’t believe it’s been 20 years since the first Matrix movie was released. That’s crazy!

dmoskaluk

Mar 29, 2013
Visit site
Jack Reacher2, as if you didn't know.

Damn - I missed it here I guess, if it ever did make it here. The first Reacher movie did but was a flop. I've read every Reacher book & had I known there even WAS a Reacher 2 we'd have gone. Looks like it was done from a good book, but that's never a guarantee of a good movie either....'61 Hours' storyline was a prequel to'Never Go Back' and IMHO was one of the best Reacher stories written.
But then again,, same subject, different movies, Daniel Craig is in my extremely limited view, the only actor who comes even close to the prowess of Sean Connery doing James Bond...

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
Damn - I missed it here I guess, if it ever did make it here. The first Reacher movie did but was a flop. I've read every Reacher book & had I known there even WAS a Reacher 2 we'd have gone. Looks like it was done from a good book, but that's never a guarantee of a good movie either....'61 Hours' storyline was a prequel to'Never Go Back' and IMHO was one of the best Reacher stories written.
But then again,, same subject, different movies, Daniel Craig is in my extremely limited view, the only actor who comes even close to the prowess of Sean Connery doing James Bond...

The first Reacher does have one of my favorite movie scenes.....

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
Same and I hated it. I was sitting there watching it and was like “this does not have the same effect AT ALL” And plus, Scar sounded like he was afraid of his own shadow

I’m pretty sure I fell asleep for a few seconds. I stayed for the whole thing since I paid for it but I started doing work on my phone. My wife was playing candy crush.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
It was ok. Not great, just ok.
751d2ea4744cfd271fe17d745327d2de.jpg

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member