What's the last movie you watched?

randally

Jan 10, 2015
Visit site
3e181d3b2fbd70b063aeb170a0dc8894.jpg

Watched Ray for the first time last night. While he is an artist I will continue to admire, it was fairly eye-opening to understand all he went through, good and bad. I think it reminds us that we all have demons that haunt us and we have to learn how to deal with them.

kenmacro_88

Feb 6, 2018
Visit site
Justice League.. actually very disappointed with so many cut and reshoot, i just want to see a full version of Zack Synder approach. I think that, with the budget almost $300 million, a lot of creative thing can be done. I am not a fan of a fight between DC and Marvel, that is so childish, i just want a good storyline and also never mind at all to watch movie for more than 2 hours.

MasterDarque

Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
Just went to go see ‘Annihilation’ - I found it to be sort of interesting. It has its’ moments, but overall it felt a little subdued to me. That being said, as I haven’t read any of the books from the trilogy yet - I’d still be willing to see it again, to catch things that I may have overlooked.

tadpoles

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site
Just went to go see ‘Annihilation’ - I found it to be sort of interesting. It has its’ moments, but overall it felt a little subdued to me. That being said, as I haven’t read any of the books from the trilogy yet - I’d still be willing to see it again, to catch things that I may have overlooked.

I kinda want to see that... would you recommend it?

MasterDarque

Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
I kinda want to see that... would you recommend it?
Re: ‘Annihilation’

This might be damning with faint praise but, I went to a matinee showing of it and felt that I got my money’s worth from it. I haven’t read the book it’s (loosely?) based on, so I don’t know how that end of it holds up. The movie definitely has some suspenseful moments, and an unfolding mystery that is slowly revealed.... But overall I’d say that it has a subdued feeling to it. The ‘R’ rating to me seems mostly due to the language - if you want to see Jane the Virgin (Gina Rodriguez) drop some f-bombs, and other four letter words you’ll get a healthy dose of that, and from others too....

Last edited:

tadpoles

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site
Re: ‘Annihilation’

This might be damning with faint praise but, I went to a matinee showing of it and felt that I got my money’s worth from it. I haven’t read the book it’s (loosely?) based on, so I don’t know how that end of it holds up. The movie definitely has some suspenseful moments, and an unfolding mystery that is slowly revealed.... But overall I’d say that it has a subdued feeling to it. The ‘R’ rating to me seems mostly due to the language - if you want to see Jane the Virgin (Gina Rodriguez) drop some f-bombs, and other four letter words you’ll get a healthy dose of that, and from others too....

Thx!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2