What's the last movie you watched?

wilber1

Trusted Member
May 13, 2013
Visit site
.I like Jessica Chastain and Coiln Farrel is usually ok so Was looking forward to watching this ...Man it Sux !! Really bad fight and Action scenes Bad camera work doesn't help ! ..So she is an assassin whos boss wants her Terminated ! sounds Original ?? Like a very poor attempt of a female John Wick and so on .its so predictable its all been done before .. probably worth watching if absolutely noting else available.

ava.jpg

Not my review but very close , new movie Ava .

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Of course I'm watching it...AGAIN.

596af2f486a043c01085f6bca84e43b1.jpg

Highrisedrifter

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
"Found Footage 3D (2D version)"

It's very meta.

It's a found footage movie about a film crew on location at a cabin which was the site of a massacre, making a 3D found footage movie about a couple going to cabin where there was a massacre, to make a documentary.

Really well done. The characters talk about their movie plot and all the standard tropes that occur in a horror movie, then those tropes happen to them whilst they are trying to make this movie, but in clever ways. It's very well put together and has a few layers to it.

It's clearly low budget and the acting is ever so slightly ropy in places, but I enjoyed it immensely.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2