robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
It's on my Wunderlist today to watch after work. I've been waiting for this since I finished the book early last year.

I read the book when it came out so I've forgotten much of the detail, so I enjoyed the 1st episode quite a bit. There are those who will want it to be exact to the book and disappointed some things are left out so don't expect scene for scene. :) I'm typically hesitant with a King novel made into a mini-series but so far so good!

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
I'm actually reading the book now. Just started it a few days ago.

The show is only 8 episodes long?

Yup. Just ended this week, so if you get Hulu you can now binge on it rather than wait. If you do watch it, there's a great companion podcast to it:

11.22.63 A Look Back Podcast for Hulu Stephen King Golden Spiral Media

Watch an episode, listen to the podcast, watch an episode, listen to the podcast.

Lather, rinse, repeat until finished :)

It was a good series, going to watch it on a binge now that I can, to see the various things I missed. In typical Stephen King fashion, there are some easter eggs in there!

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
Yup. Just ended this week, so if you get Hulu you can now binge on it rather than wait. If you do watch it, there's a great companion podcast to it:

11.22.63 A Look Back Podcast for Hulu Stephen King Golden Spiral Media

Watch an episode, listen to the podcast, watch an episode, listen to the podcast.

Lather, rinse, repeat until finished :)

It was a good series, going to watch it on a binge now that I can, to see the various things I missed. In typical Stephen King fashion, there are some easter eggs in there!

Think I will binge on this soon!

agnxm

Nov 3, 2016
Visit site
This is an absolutely amazing show, I recommend it to everyone! I watched it all over again, I can't get enough of it.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox