Hunting Hitler on the History Channel

ctt1wbw

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
So is anyone else watching this? This show is absolutely amazing. It's about the almost certainty that Hitler escaped the fall of the Third Reich via tunnels to an airport and escaped to Spain, and then to South America, and then to Colombia. Unbelievable.

Qdiddy09

Dec 21, 2015
Visit site
So is anyone else watching this? This show is absolutely amazing. It's about the almost certainty that Hitler escaped the fall of the Third Reich via tunnels to an airport and escaped to Spain, and then to South America, and then to Colombia. Unbelievable.

Haven't checked it out yet myself but keep hearing how good it is. It's definitely on my list for an upcoming binge watching session

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
No sir. I haven't seen it, but it sounds interesting, and therefore, I may have to check it out. Thanks.

anony_mouse

Jul 21, 2014
Visit site

Unbelievable is the right word. Do anyone really think this nonsense is true?