Fear The Walking Dead

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
I marathon'ed a few episodes and the show feels a lot like Jericho...it's not horrible, but it doesn't have the same charm as the original show, nor do I think it'll have the longevity.

Yeah, they'll have to change something if they want longevity.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
Wow, just watched the latest episode. Amazing. It's starting to ramp up from the humdrum. Real emotions, real situations. This show may continue on yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MasterDarque

Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
Watched the mid season premiere episode of season two's run recently, geez, does Nick have more issues than a whole encyclopedia or what?!? Between some of his past memories resurfacing, and his current struggles and encounters on his journey to where he's heading - he's definitely got some Zombie Apocalypse survival skills going on... along with a fair amount of luck.
Kudos to Frank Dillane as 'Nick' on delivering a stand out performance in this episode, imo.

noea

Nov 2, 2016
Visit site
****SPOILERS****

What do you think about Glenn and Abraham leaving?

****SPOILERS****

I'm going to miss them, especially Abraham because he's character just started to have more weight and developing. It looked like he and Sasha were getting close. But I'm also sad for Maggy, who I'm a bit confused if she and the baby are alright or not and I'm sure Daryl is going to miss the little 'Chinese' guy (that's how he called him at the beginning).

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro