Surprised no one has made a thread about this show...it may be the greatest thing ever created. I loved season 1 and watched through it like 5 times, and so far, every single episode of season 2 has been so amazing that each one instantly becomes my favorite lol!

The most recent one, with all the parasite characters, was just brilliant!

If you haven't watched this show, you're doing yourself a disservice! If you're curious where this came from, it was originally a spoof some guys from Roiland TV did on Back to the Future, and it was eventually picked up by adult swim (I warn you if you look up the original stuff, it is VERY raw and graphic and very offensive and hilarious, lol! Watch at your own risk!)

jburke82 and Rajbir Lorriet like this.
    08-17-2015 01:36 AM
    Haha this show is funny
    08-17-2015 07:42 PM
    I am going to try for this. I'll let you know how I enjoy while watching this. LOL!
    08-17-2015 11:03 PM
    I feel like I can comment on this now, I had really only seen about 80% of the pilot episode and loved it. Bought season passes for season 1 and season 2. Just got done watching every episode, still a great show. It's off the wall and unique, a rarity these days. The only thing I'm not keen on is the theme music, only because it's a direct rip off of Doctor Who.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    08-23-2015 09:16 PM
    I feel like I can comment on this now, I had really only seen about 80% of the pilot episode and loved it. Bought season passes for season 1 and season 2. Just got done watching every episode, still a great show. It's off the wall and unique, a rarity these days. The only thing I'm not keen on is the theme music, only because it's a direct rip off of Doctor Who.

It was intentional...

Interview With Rick and Morty Creator Justin Roiland
    08-24-2015 11:07 AM
    I never thought it was unintentional, the Doctor Who theme is a one of a kind theme. Now you have a show about a mad scientist travelling through dimensions with a companion fighting off monsters and such. It's really almost the same plot as Doctor Who, only more hyper realistic.

08-24-2015 11:31 AM
    I never thought it was unintentional, the Doctor Who theme is a one of a kind theme. Now you have a show about a mad scientist travelling through dimensions with a companion fighting off monsters and such. It's really almost the same plot as Doctor Who, only more hyper realistic.

I guess I was just confused why you'd call it a "rip off" and have a distaste for it if it was simply an homage to two different sci-fi themes that the creators cherished.
    08-24-2015 11:46 AM
    I guess I was just confused why you'd call it a "rip off" and have a distaste for it if it was simply an homage to two different sci-fi themes that the creators cherished.
    I'm not sure why it bothers me like it does really. It's nothing I'm going to make a lot of noise about, and it doesn't detract from the show at all.

08-24-2015 12:01 PM
    It's time to get SCHWIFTY IN HERREEE!
    08-25-2015 05:07 PM
    Schwifty

08-25-2015 06:52 PM