Mr. Robot on USA Network...

mamilo1

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
It's a very hot show right now and season 1 is phenomenal. Season 2 starts a little slow, at least to me with the 2 hour premiere, but there's still a lot to take away from it. After that, it picks up steam and it's going great so far.

Quis89

Ambassador
Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
And there we go. As soon as I start liking it, the gay Hollywood agenda pushes itself on us again in the middle of the 3rd episode.

UGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH
The gay Hollywood agenda, lol. Do you complain about straight sex scenes and claim there is a heterosexual agenda being pushed?

Great show overall. I agree that the second season starts slow but it's enjoyable nonetheless. I have the latest episode recorded. Can't wait to get home to watch it.

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
The gay Hollywood agenda, lol. Do you complain about straight sex scenes and claim there is a heterosexual agenda being pushed?

No, because I don't mind seeing heterosexual sex scenes. When it gets overboard with nothing but that, I lose interest. Like that "Narcos" show on Netflix. All it was was people screwing the first couple of episodes and I stopped watching because it's not interesting.

Gay ones I have a problem with even more when when it gets excessive. Don't really care to see men with their tongues down each other's throats every episode. It gets old after a while. If you don't think the gay community in Hollywood (which is nearly as big as the jewish community in Hollywood) doesn't exist and wants to push it more to the norm, then I don't know what more can be proven to prove this.

Quis89

Ambassador
Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
No, because I don't mind seeing heterosexual sex scenes. When it gets overboard with nothing but that, I lose interest. Like that "Narcos" show on Netflix. All it was was people screwing the first couple of episodes and I stopped watching because it's not interesting.

Gay ones I have a problem with even more when when it gets excessive. Don't really care to see men with their tongues down each other's throats every episode. It gets old after a while. If you don't think the gay community in Hollywood (which is nearly as big as the jewish community in Hollywood) doesn't exist and wants to push it more to the norm, then I don't know what more can be proven to prove this.

Personally I don't care to see it either. But at the same time, our world isn't strictly hetero. There are gay men and women across the world who deserve representation in film and tv just like the rest of us. I don't believe there's an agenda.

I compare it to how few people of color you see in Friends despite how diverse New York is. Tv and movies should provide a realistic picture of life. Not hide it because it makes people uneasy.

Just my opinion though. Sorry to get off topic. It just rubs be wrong with efforts for inclusion are met with people calling it an "agenda".

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox