Batman vs Superman.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Oh yeah. That looks awesome! Having said that, Batman cannot beat Superman....:)

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I don't know about that one. Lol batman is 🏻

Sent from the great iPhone 6+

Dude!!!!....He's faster than a speeding bullet!....He's stronger than a locomotive (laughing). His eyes can emit lasers. He can leap tall buildings in a single bound. Did I mention that he can FLY?...;)...With the exception of Kryptonite, nothing on earth can kill him. Batman, on the other hand, is a smart, resilient and athletic 'mortal' with an emphasis on MORTAL!

dchandler

Sep 11, 2009
Visit site
Dude!!!!....He's faster than a speeding bullet!....He's stronger than a locomotive (laughing). His eyes can emit lasers. He can leap tall building in a single bound. Did I mention that he can FLY?...;)...With the exception of Kryptonite, nothing on earth can kill him. Batman, on the other hand, is a smart, resilient and athletic 'mortal' with an emphasis on MORTAL!

Ummmmm.......... Yeah you got me lol

Sent from the great iPhone 6+

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
Oh yeah. That looks awesome! Having said that, Batman cannot beat Superman....:)

Having said that, Batman: The Dark Knight returns. Granted it was with a small help from the Green Arrow, Batman did indeed knock Superman down to size and could have killed him but he didn't because Batman. Not to mention this was while Bruce Wayne was around 70-80 years old.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Couple of notable details from this trailer...

- Did you see Robins outfit? (the one with the message to Batman on it from the Joker?)...I won't ruin anything here, but that story line was AWESOME, and leads to one of my favorite characters in the DC universe.
- Bruce Wayne watching Zod and Superman fight and Zod's laser vision blasting through the wall of the "Wayne Financial" building...and then Bruce just running full steam into the rubble. AWESOME!

...I was skeptical about this movie when I saw the teaser...this trailer has made me forget that skepticism and I am SO excited!

Les74

May 30, 2011
Visit site
I was VERY skeptical of this before I saw the new trailer. Blown away by it! Can't wait! I have a sneaking suspicion that Eisenberg will steal this movie.

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
I wasn't skeptical from the teaser, I loved it, I think I like it more than this trailer. The thing in concerned about is the horrific mashing of storylines they seem to be putting into this movie. They seem to be pulling mostly from the Batman: The Dark Knight Rises storyline for the Batman v. Superman part, which occurs much later after the Justice League is done with, and yet this is supposed to be the start of the Justice League. Of course this is coupled with the random storyline for Superman they are already using, and whatever storylines they are pulling from for Wonder Woman, Aquaman, The Flash, and Cyborg. Unless I'm seeing things they are wasting screen time to once again show the origin story of Batman (at least the death of his parents). No matter situation, I'll watch it for it is and probably enjoy it.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
I wasn't skeptical from the teaser, I loved it, I think I like it more than this trailer. The thing in concerned about is the horrific mashing of storylines they seem to be putting into this movie. They seem to be pulling mostly from the Batman: The Dark Knight Rises storyline for the Batman v. Superman part, which occurs much later after the Justice League is done with, and yet this is supposed to be the start of the Justice League. Of course this is coupled with the random storyline for Superman they are already using, and whatever storylines they are pulling from for Wonder Woman, Aquaman, The Flash, and Cyborg. Unless I'm seeing things they are wasting screen time to once again show the origin story of Batman (at least the death of his parents). No matter situation, I'll watch it for it is and probably enjoy it.

What's strange to me is that the end of Frank Millers story arc had a great premise for a movie...but because DC doesn't understand how to build up to things, they decided to jump the gun and do this kind of movie before building up their comic universe properly.

If there's something I give Marvel credit for, it's the fact that they have filled out their comic universe ad nauseam...and while this might make some of the movies they release kind of redundant, at least people can see a proper story line in the details.

This DC universe is going to be a cluster f*ck in my opinion, but I'm going to see it because I've read enough of all the comics to kind of formulate my own map to it lol!

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
What's strange to me is that the end of Frank Millers story arc had a great premise for a movie...but because DC doesn't understand how to build up to things, they decided to jump the gun and do this kind of movie before building up their comic universe properly.

If there's something I give Marvel credit for, it's the fact that they have filled out their comic universe ad nauseam...and while this might make some of the movies they release kind of redundant, at least people can see a proper story line in the details.

This DC universe is going to be a cluster f*ck in my opinion, but I'm going to see it because I've read enough of all the comics to kind of formulate my own map to it lol!

Agreed, the thing with the Marvel movies though is that they're done by Marvel Studios which is an independent studio. With the direction of the studio and Joss Whedon, they knew well in advance exactly what they wanted to do with the storyline. That had it drafted it out before Iron Man was ever started on. Granted they've made some changes, such as getting co-rights to Spider-Man so they do have to adjust a little on the Civil War storyline to get Spider-Man into the films.

Whereas DC, *sigh* DC made their films standalone and comical, no lead up whatsoever. They just felt threatened by the Avengers and felt the need to rush headfirst into the Justice League. It was doomed from the start. The only storyline that actually continued and had build up was the Dark Knight trilogy, though it had nothing to do with the other DC films and isn't the right Batman for the Justice League. To that end, the Batman in Batman v Superman is also not the right Batman. Who knows, maybe DC can make something worthwhile out of the mess they created.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Agreed, the thing with the Marvel movies though is that they're done by Marvel Studios which is an independent studio. With the direction of the studio and Joss Whedon, they knew well in advance exactly what they wanted to do with the storyline. That had it drafted it out before Iron Man was ever started on. Granted they've made some changes, such as getting co-rights to Spider-Man so they do have to adjust a little on the Civil War storyline to get Spider-Man into the films.

Whereas DC, *sigh* DC made their films standalone and comical, no lead up whatsoever. They just felt threatened by the Avengers and felt the need to rush headfirst into the Justice League. It was doomed from the start. The only storyline that actually continued and had build up was the Dark Knight trilogy, though it had nothing to do with the other DC films and isn't the right Batman for the Justice League. To that end, the Batman in Batman v Superman is also not the right Batman. Who knows, maybe DC can make something worthwhile out of the mess they created.

I guess we can just hope they pull a Walking Dead style story development where they skew WAY off the source material, but still some how give us something nice to watch. I'm still rather pissed that they've decided to go with a new actor as The Flash in the movie universe since the TV show is so damn good.

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
I guess we can just hope they pull a Walking Dead style story development where they skew WAY off the source material, but still some how give us something nice to watch. I'm still rather pissed that they've decided to go with a new actor as The Flash in the movie universe since the TV show is so damn good.

Yeah, we can only hope ha ha.

toothpiggy

Jul 21, 2015
Visit site
Trailer is superb! I like Gal Gadot as Wonder Woman but I wish it was Alexandra Daddario instead, but It's just me xD. You know it's real when Batman calls for Batman. :biggrin:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh