Late September is gonna rock with a new 6s Plus and this film! I can't wait to see this!

Roger Waters The Wall

07-11-2015 08:13 AM
    It looks good. I know it's going to look amazing on the 6S

Sent from the great iPhone 6+
    07-11-2015 10:14 AM
    One of my favorite bands of all time...but I have to be 100% honest, I've always felt that while certainly immensely talented, Roger Waters always played second fiddle to David Gilmore and Gilmore's other worldly guitar skill.

That said, I cannot wait to see this either!
    07-11-2015 09:40 PM
    One of my favorite bands of all time...but I have to be 100% honest, I've always felt that while certainly immensely talented, Roger Waters always played second fiddle to David Gilmore and Gilmore's other worldly guitar skill.

That said, I cannot wait to see this either!
    David Gilmour made Pink Floyd, he wrote the majority of the lyrics and music, and his playing brought it the right emotion. Roger Waters is egotistical and greedy, he was once tried to sue for the sole rights to Pink Floyd but lost because Gilmour's contributions out weighed his. Now Gilmour is essentially some owner of Pink Floyd. Also, as a guitarist, Gilmour is a huge influence for me. Nonetheless I'll probably go see this movie cause I love the music, although with Gilmour it does suffer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    07-12-2015 01:31 AM
    David Gilmour made Pink Floyd, he wrote the majority of the lyrics and music, and his playing brought it the right emotion. Roger Waters is egotistical and greedy, he was once tried to sue for the sole rights to Pink Floyd but lost because Gilmour's contributions out weighed his. Now Gilmour is essentially some owner of Pink Floyd. Also, as a guitarist, Gilmour is a huge influence for me. Nonetheless I'll probably go see this movie cause I love the music, although with Gilmour it does suffer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    While Gilmour contributed on some songs, Waters wrote most of Pink Floyd's songs. Those on Dark Side Of The Moon, Wish You Were Here, and The Wall were all Waters.
    07-12-2015 06:52 AM
    While Gilmour contributed on some songs, Waters wrote most of Pink Floyd's songs. Those on Dark Side Of The Moon, Wish You Were Here, and The Wall were all Waters.
    Glimmer wrote at least one song on The Wall for sure called Young Lust. Personally though, Pink Floyd was always a great band to me because of the guitar, not the lyrics...truthfully, the lyrics were always a bit too odd and emotional for me to really care much about, but the guitar...my god.
    Ledsteplin likes this.
    07-12-2015 10:49 AM