Loved Ted...hated A Million Ways to Die in the West. This movie was MUCH closer to the latter...and I think I kind of had a feeling this movie was going to be bad, but I expected it to be at least entertaining. It wasn't really.

It had a lot of funny moments, but the overall story was just so forced and old. If people thought the first movie was a lot like Family Guy, this was pretty much a carbon copy (all the way down to the intro of the movie).

A big fat meh...I definitely laughed quite a few times, but no more so than rematching the original Ted, which I would have rather done personally.
    06-29-2015 05:21 PM
    I have to say I laughed a lot, however it was not the best movie I have ever seen.. But when I compare it to the first one I can see much differences, in my opinion the jokes were pretty much the same!
    07-03-2015 07:40 AM
    Sean, I think your review nailed it.

I laughed a few times, but at a few moments I turned to my fianc and commented on how bad it was.

I loved the first one, but this was just bad.
    07-07-2015 07:04 PM
    Maybe I'm weird, but I watched it more as a standalone film, and I enjoyed it. Probably the funniest part though was the Jurassic Park reference.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    07-07-2015 07:36 PM
    Maybe I'm weird, but I watched it more as a standalone film, and I enjoyed it. Probably the funniest part though was the Jurassic Park reference.

I agree with this...I laughed quite hard at this part. But you know...that brings something else to the table for me in regard to this movie, why did they feel the need to push weed in your face so hard? The first movie did it, but it was in a less forced way...this movie felt like they were doing this with the subject, which was annoying...

jburke82 likes this.
    07-07-2015 09:53 PM
    I agree with this...I laughed quite hard at this part. But you know...that brings something else to the table for me in regard to this movie, why did they feel the need to push weed in your face so hard? The first movie did it, but it was in a less forced way...this movie felt like they were doing this with the subject, which was annoying...

Probably more or less catering to the pothead fans/followers of Seth McFarlane, and a good chance of pot legalization propaganda.

07-07-2015 10:26 PM
    I think, the movie is very funny und I laughed a few times.
    07-08-2015 11:11 PM