anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Loved Ted...hated A Million Ways to Die in the West. This movie was MUCH closer to the latter...and I think I kind of had a feeling this movie was going to be bad, but I expected it to be at least entertaining. It wasn't really.

It had a lot of funny moments, but the overall story was just so forced and old. If people thought the first movie was a lot like Family Guy, this was pretty much a carbon copy (all the way down to the intro of the movie).

A big fat meh...I definitely laughed quite a few times, but no more so than rematching the original Ted, which I would have rather done personally.

Catherine2383

Jul 1, 2015
Visit site
I have to say I laughed a lot, however it was not the best movie I have ever seen.. But when I compare it to the first one I can see much differences, in my opinion the jokes were pretty much the same!

jburke82

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Sean, I think your review nailed it.

I laughed a few times, but at a few moments I turned to my fianc? and commented on how bad it was.

I loved the first one, but this was just bad.

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
Maybe I'm weird, but I watched it more as a standalone film, and I enjoyed it. Probably the funniest part though was the Jurassic Park reference.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Maybe I'm weird, but I watched it more as a standalone film, and I enjoyed it. Probably the funniest part though was the Jurassic Park reference.

I agree with this...I laughed quite hard at this part. But you know...that brings something else to the table for me in regard to this movie, why did they feel the need to push weed in your face so hard? The first movie did it, but it was in a less forced way...this movie felt like they were doing this with the subject, which was annoying...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3KVHXmu2rNc

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
I agree with this...I laughed quite hard at this part. But you know...that brings something else to the table for me in regard to this movie, why did they feel the need to push weed in your face so hard? The first movie did it, but it was in a less forced way...this movie felt like they were doing this with the subject, which was annoying...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3KVHXmu2rNc

Probably more or less catering to the pothead fans/followers of Seth McFarlane, and a good chance of pot legalization propaganda.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73