Daredevil (Netflix Series)...

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Is this okay for kids? 15 year old. Gonna start it tonight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It is EXTREMELY violent...like raw gore sometimes. 15? I'd say sure because I would have loved the show at 15, but much younger and I'd really question it. I don't have kids so I was ready to sit down with my 10 year old niece to watch it, LOL!

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Lol. I'll have to watch first. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

To give you an example...there are several scenes where limbs are broken violently, and the bones are SHOWN, lol.

Also, there are a few very bloody sequences...including one with a car door. I'll leave it at that, lol!

Les74

May 30, 2011
Visit site
To give you an example...there are several scenes where limbs are broken violently, and the bones are SHOWN, lol.

Also, there are a few very bloody sequences...including one with a car door. I'll leave it at that, lol!

That scene was BRUTAL!!!!

jburke82

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
That scene was BRUTAL!!!!

Agreed. I've been pleasantly surprised at the violence in this show. It's very realistic and grounded when compared to the comic book-y marvel movies that lack that violence factor.

It really does add to the show, and makes the kingpin scarier and more intimidating. And man is he brutal!

Les74

May 30, 2011
Visit site
Agreed. I've been pleasantly surprised at the violence in this show. It's very realistic and grounded when compared to the comic book-y marvel movies that lack that violence factor.

It really does add to the show, and makes the kingpin scarier and more intimidating. And man is he brutal!

Really into this show. Kinda shocked that Marvel went this dark. Anyway, I'm about to start ep. 5. Wish I wasn't so damned busy this week or I'd be done.

jburke82

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Finally finished the show. And I loved it. I can't wait for the second season!!

I was extremely surprised by this show....I really hope marvel keeps it up with the Jessica jones, Luke cage, and iron fist Netflix shows they are doing.

Rumor is that the four may be showing up in the avengers infinity war part two movie.

Les74

May 30, 2011
Visit site
Finally finished the show. And I loved it. I can't wait for the second season!!

I was extremely surprised by this show....I really hope marvel keeps it up with the Jessica jones, Luke cage, and iron fist Netflix shows they are doing.

Rumor is that the four may be showing up in the avengers infinity war part two movie.

Just finished episode 7. This show is AMAZING! Very impressed with it!

sting7k

Dec 15, 2008
Visit site
I just started this on Saturday and got through the first 6 episodes before I even knew it. Wow! What a great show! So much fun. The fight scenes are top notch and remind me of the Borne series fights...so cool! The pacing is spot on and the plot lines are woven together so nicely.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I finished the series a few days back, and I'm looking forward to Season 2. The show is outstanding, in my opinion...;)

Les74

May 30, 2011
Visit site
I finished the series a few days back, and I'm looking forward to Season 2. The show is outstanding, in my opinion...;)

Agreed! I posted on FB a few days ago that Netflix really has their act together when it comes to quality tv shows. House of Cards, Orange is the New Black, Daredevil, and Bloodline are all excellent shows. I highly recommend Bloodline if no one has seen it yet.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Now tha most of you have finished it, did anyone else feel that last part of the final episode was a bit out of character and cheesy leading up to the reveal of his DD suit?

Les74

May 30, 2011
Visit site
Now tha most of you have finished it, did anyone else feel that last part of the final episode was a bit out of character and cheesy leading up to the reveal of his DD suit?

I don't think it was as much "cheesy" as it was "rushed." The reveal kinda felt that way for me a bit. I guess they needed to have that and the final fight for the finale. Can't complain too much about it though because I think this is the best superhero show ever made.

skittlepop

Oct 31, 2014
Visit site
Just finished E5 last night. Grew up on Marvel and I'm pretty impressed so far. For comparisons sake, how many have seen Arrow or The Flash? Both pretty good in my book.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Just finished E5 last night. Grew up on Marvel and I'm pretty impressed so far. For comparisons sake, how many have seen Arrow or The Flash? Both pretty good in my book.

Absolutely LOVE Flash, Arrow is decent but has really become kind of hum drum lately (last episode was quite good though).

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods