Lol. I'll have to watch first. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    To give you an example...there are several scenes where limbs are broken violently, and the bones are SHOWN, lol.

Also, there are a few very bloody sequences...including one with a car door. I'll leave it at that, lol!
    Les74 likes this.
    04-16-2015 05:51 PM
    Gotcha. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    04-16-2015 05:52 PM
    To give you an example...there are several scenes where limbs are broken violently, and the bones are SHOWN, lol.

Also, there are a few very bloody sequences...including one with a car door. I'll leave it at that, lol!
    That scene was BRUTAL!!!!
    04-16-2015 07:55 PM

Ole Boy snapped, didn't he? (Laughing)... I was like

jburke82 likes this.
    04-16-2015 09:44 PM
    Agreed. I've been pleasantly surprised at the violence in this show. It's very realistic and grounded when compared to the comic book-y marvel movies that lack that violence factor.

It really does add to the show, and makes the kingpin scarier and more intimidating. And man is he brutal!
    Les74 and Just_Me_D like this.
    04-17-2015 09:35 AM
    Agreed. I've been pleasantly surprised at the violence in this show. It's very realistic and grounded when compared to the comic book-y marvel movies that lack that violence factor.

It really does add to the show, and makes the kingpin scarier and more intimidating. And man is he brutal!
    Really into this show. Kinda shocked that Marvel went this dark. Anyway, I'm about to start ep. 5. Wish I wasn't so damned busy this week or I'd be done.
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    04-17-2015 01:15 PM
    Finally finished the show. And I loved it. I can't wait for the second season!!

I was extremely surprised by this show....I really hope marvel keeps it up with the Jessica jones, Luke cage, and iron fist Netflix shows they are doing.

Rumor is that the four may be showing up in the avengers infinity war part two movie.
    Les74 likes this.
    04-18-2015 07:48 PM
    Finally finished the show. And I loved it. I can't wait for the second season!!

I was extremely surprised by this show....I really hope marvel keeps it up with the Jessica jones, Luke cage, and iron fist Netflix shows they are doing.

Rumor is that the four may be showing up in the avengers infinity war part two movie.
    Just finished episode 7. This show is AMAZING! Very impressed with it!
    jburke82 likes this.
    04-18-2015 07:57 PM
    I just started this on Saturday and got through the first 6 episodes before I even knew it. Wow! What a great show! So much fun. The fight scenes are top notch and remind me of the Borne series fights...so cool! The pacing is spot on and the plot lines are woven together so nicely.
    jburke82 likes this.
    04-27-2015 10:52 AM
    I finished the series a few days back, and I'm looking forward to Season 2. The show is outstanding, in my opinion...
    Les74 and jburke82 like this.
    04-27-2015 11:11 AM
    I finished the series a few days back, and I'm looking forward to Season 2. The show is outstanding, in my opinion...
    Agreed! I posted on FB a few days ago that Netflix really has their act together when it comes to quality tv shows. House of Cards, Orange is the New Black, Daredevil, and Bloodline are all excellent shows. I highly recommend Bloodline if no one has seen it yet.
    04-27-2015 12:53 PM
    Now tha most of you have finished it, did anyone else feel that last part of the final episode was a bit out of character and cheesy leading up to the reveal of his DD suit?
    04-27-2015 03:15 PM
    Now tha most of you have finished it, did anyone else feel that last part of the final episode was a bit out of character and cheesy leading up to the reveal of his DD suit?
    I don't think it was as much "cheesy" as it was "rushed." The reveal kinda felt that way for me a bit. I guess they needed to have that and the final fight for the finale. Can't complain too much about it though because I think this is the best superhero show ever made.
    Just_Me_D and jburke82 like this.
    04-27-2015 04:35 PM
    Just finished E5 last night. Grew up on Marvel and I'm pretty impressed so far. For comparisons sake, how many have seen Arrow or The Flash? Both pretty good in my book.
    04-27-2015 05:26 PM
    Just finished E5 last night. Grew up on Marvel and I'm pretty impressed so far. For comparisons sake, how many have seen Arrow or The Flash? Both pretty good in my book.
    Absolutely LOVE Flash, Arrow is decent but has really become kind of hum drum lately (last episode was quite good though).
    04-27-2015 11:29 PM
    Absolutely LOVE Flash, Arrow is decent but has really become kind of hum drum lately (last episode was quite good though).
    I got pulled into Flash from the first show. Didn't think it was going to be as good as it has turned out to be. After the Flash Arrow mash up I started watching Arrow on Amazon and really enjoyed it as we'll. It has hit some lulls lately though, as you said.
    Up to E10 on DD now. How bout Fisk/Kingpin?!? Great portrayal!
    jburke82 likes this.
    04-28-2015 01:30 PM
    I've never seen either show. I try to avoid most things on the CW.

They both look good...and I actually keep up with them on Internet sites, but have never actually watched them.

I actually wasn't even going to check out Daredevil until my brother texted me telling me how amazing it was.

Glad I listened to him!
    04-28-2015 04:48 PM
    I got pulled into Flash from the first show. Didn't think it was going to be as good as it has turned out to be. After the Flash Arrow mash up I started watching Arrow on Amazon and really enjoyed it as we'll. It has hit some lulls lately though, as you said.
    Up to E10 on DD now. How bout Fisk/Kingpin?!? Great portrayal!
    Fisk is brutal in this! It took about an episode for him to grow on me, but it was a great portrayal.
    04-28-2015 04:48 PM
    I've never seen either show. I try to avoid most things on the CW.

They both look good...and I actually keep up with them on Internet sites, but have never actually watched them.

I actually wasn't even going to check out Daredevil until my brother texted me telling me how amazing it was.

Glad I listened to him!
    Lol, these are actually the first CW shows I ever watched myself. I always considered their programming "low end twilight" type stuff. I was wrong. The production value of these shows is surprisingly very strong. Give them a shot when you have some down time. If you enjoy DD, you'll probably appreciate them more than you think.
    jburke82 likes this.
    04-28-2015 05:12 PM
    I cannot stand the CW, but Flash and Arrow are both solid shows (Arrow was for the first couple of seasons anyways).
    Just_Me_D and jburke82 like this.
    04-28-2015 05:58 PM
    I cannot stand the CW, but Flash and Arrow are both solid shows (Arrow was for the first couple of seasons anyways).
    I would add "The 100" to that short list...
    jburke82 likes this.
    04-28-2015 08:20 PM
    Looks like I'm gonna have to check them out! Haha
    04-28-2015 10:19 PM
    Been meaning to check out The 100 also. My Dad seems to enjoy it.....wonder if that means it's good or bad, lol. Oh, if anyone hasn't checked out Gotham, it's a lot of fun too!
    04-29-2015 12:44 AM
    Finished Daredevil. Hard to watch these things with two little kids that need to go to bed first. Great series. I agree with Sean that the last episode was a bit rushed. I actually like the black mask better. Kingpin was that guy who was in CSI criminal intent. Took me awhile to place him. He reminded me of the one in Full Metal Jacket too and huh, that was him too. Private Pyle grown up. Great actor.
    05-16-2015 08:29 AM
    Finished Daredevil. Hard to watch these things with two little kids that need to go to bed first. Great series. I agree with Sean that the last episode was a bit rushed. I actually like the black mask better. Kingpin was that guy who was in CSI criminal intent. Took me awhile to place him. He reminded me of the one in Full Metal Jacket too and huh, that was him too. Private Pyle grown up. Great actor.
    That's right. He was in Full Metal Jacket....I knew the face, but just couldn't place it with anything. Wow! I had only been out of the corps a year when it hit theatres. Anyway, thanks for bringing it up...
    Last edited by Just_Me_D; 05-16-2015 at 09:45 AM.
    05-16-2015 08:38 AM
53 123