For starters, this is one of my favorite guilty pleasure franchises in existence...my screen name here harbors back to days of street racing and fixing up cars and just general automotive shenanigans in the late 90's and early 00's, about the time this series of movies started.

And I'm not afraid to admit that regardless of how cheesy, ridiculous and corny these films get...me and my wife are in the theater on opening weekend to enjoy them EVERY time.

This was no exception! It is no award winner by any means, but if you want action...holllllllly sh*t you get it here! Just non-stop fighting, racing, action and absurdity to make even the most testosterone filled movie buff blush!

There was something special with this one though, and that came at the end...I won't spoil it for anyone, but a tribute to Paul Walker was there, and it was amazing and classy as hell.

I loved every minute of this movie, and would see it again in a heart beat! Like I said, it's no academy award winner, but it sure as hell is fun!
    04-07-2015 11:06 PM
    This is also one of my guilty pleasures and cannot wait to go see it this weekend. And I can already feel the water works coming on just thinking about Paul Walker's tribute. RIP Paul Walker!
    04-07-2015 11:21 PM
    This is also one of my guilty pleasures and cannot wait to go see it this weekend. And I can already feel the water works coming on just thinking about Paul Walker's tribute. RIP Paul Walker!
    I'm not a sappy guy...it's hard to get my emotions going in that regard...the end of this movie hit me right in the feels, and I was fighting back some onions.
    04-08-2015 12:41 AM
    Just finished watching the movie. Had to try real hard to hold back my tears. Overall it was a great movie.

Sent from my Golden Apple Six
    04-13-2015 12:39 AM
    Looking forward to seeing it
    04-13-2015 08:26 AM
    This movie was AMAZING. Thats all I have to say. Im soon going to watch all the fast & furious movies from number 1.
    05-29-2015 01:50 PM