Well it looks like spiderman is going home to marvel studios in some capacity. Can't wait to see how this plays out for future marvel movies!

OFFICIAL: SPIDER-MAN Swinging To MARVEL STUDIOS
    02-10-2015 08:11 AM
    Hopefully, they'll turn out a great product. We'll know soon enough....
    jburke82 likes this.
    02-10-2015 08:56 AM
    Fingers crossed
    02-10-2015 09:53 AM
    I'm very disappointed to hear that Andrew Garfield is being shown the door...he was great in the role in my opinion.
    jburke82 and sting7k like this.
    02-10-2015 12:25 PM
    I'm very disappointed to hear that Andrew Garfield is being shown the door...he was great in the role in my opinion.
    Totally agree. Im not a Toby McGuire fan at all, and I think Garfield was perfect for the role.
    02-10-2015 07:23 PM
    About damned time! Now I'm really curious as to who they will crown as the new Spider-Man. Out of all the names mentioned, I can only see Logan Lerman in the role, but who knows....
    02-10-2015 08:04 PM
    A lot of rumor going towards Donald Glover...that would be quite interesting. He's already done some voice over work as spidey for an animated series.
    02-10-2015 10:36 PM
    A lot of rumor going towards Donald Glover...that would be quite interesting. He's already done some voice over work as spidey for an animated series.
    I could see that if they were going the Miles Morales route, but I don't see that happening anytime soon. I read somewhere that Kevin Feige wasn't interested in doing a Morales film.
    02-11-2015 06:56 AM
    I just wish Hollywood would drop its obsession with comic book films. They really do get tiresome after a while. It's getting to the stage now where it's just rehash after rehash!

Yawn! ; )
    02-11-2015 07:04 AM
    I could see that if they were going the Miles Morales route, but I don't see that happening anytime soon. I read somewhere that Kevin Feige wasn't interested in doing a Morales film.
    Agreed. And all of the press releases were saying Peter Parker is going to join the mcu.

I would love it if they let parker go to marvel and keep doing standalone spiderman films with morales.
    02-11-2015 11:33 AM
    Agreed. And all of the press releases were saying Peter Parker is going to join the mcu.

I would love it if they let parker go to marvel and keep doing standalone spiderman films with morales.
    I'd be perfectly fine with that scenario.
    jburke82 likes this.
    02-11-2015 01:21 PM
    I just wish Hollywood would drop its obsession with comic book films. They really do get tiresome after a while. It's getting to the stage now where it's just rehash after rehash!

Yawn! ; )
    Maybe for you...I can't get enough of them. Grew up reading these things, and now seeing them come to life...I absolutely LOVE these Marvel movies. I'm also starting to see that DC is getting a good grasp on TV shows, so it's kind of the best of both worlds really.

And something you have to consider is the fact that most of these movies are Marvels first TRUE swing at the character stories...the old Hulk, Punisher, Fantastic 4, Spider Man, etc movies were not done under Marvels REAL development genius. Which is why most of them were terrible. Iron Man kind of ignited a new era of true marvel movies, and thank god too...I guess we can also give some props to Disney too for infusing a lot of cash into these projects.
    Les74 and jburke82 like this.
    02-11-2015 04:06 PM
    Maybe for you...I can't get enough of them. Grew up reading these things, and now seeing them come to life...I absolutely LOVE these Marvel movies. I'm also starting to see that DC is getting a good grasp on TV shows, so it's kind of the best of both worlds really.

And something you have to consider is the fact that most of these movies are Marvels first TRUE swing at the character stories...the old Hulk, Punisher, Fantastic 4, Spider Man, etc movies were not done under Marvels REAL development genius. Which is why most of them were terrible. Iron Man kind of ignited a new era of true marvel movies, and thank god too...I guess we can also give some props to Disney too for infusing a lot of cash into these projects.
    I agree. I love seeing all of the old comics/cartoons that I grew up with. I loved the first transformers movie, love all the marvel movies, loved TMNT (I know not many did), and I even love watching DC come along.

They just released a pic of Jason Mamoa (spelling?) as Aquaman, and it looks bad ***!
    02-23-2015 10:33 AM