Night at the Museum 3: Secret of the Tomb

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
So me and my wife took my niece to see this movie on Tuesday after getting some shopping done because she wanted to see it and it seemed light hearted enough. I have seen the first two...I wasn't a huge fan of the second one, but the first was a pretty cool little family flick.

I'm very surprised at how much I really loved this movie...not only because it was just a nice, enjoyable movie for the whole family to enjoy without much mental investment, but also because truly, I felt it was a perfect send off of Robin Williams career. The "magic" in so many movies was so present here...and it had such a touching finale. It really did justice to the smile that man could bring to your face, even if he was just a side character in the story.

Nice adventure, funny dialogue and just a typical popcorn flick. Would I watch it again? Probably not...but I'm happy I saw it the first time!

Beyond Fire

Nov 23, 2012
Visit site
I have only seen the first movie but I do plan on seeing the 2nd and this one as well just for Robin Williams. I plan on watching all the movies he's been in. I actually just finished watching Mrs Doubtfire for like the 100th time today and man it really makes me miss him quite a lot, he really warms your heart.

jburke82

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
I enjoyed the first, and saw the second but don't remember too much about it. I'll check this one out. Thanks for for review!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711