The Interview...

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Was an absolute waste of time, effort and money...no wonder they created this huge "hack" story, it wouldn't have sold tickets on it's own once people reviewed it.

It had a handful of funny parts surrounded by almost 2 hours of content that was either d*ck/a$$ jokes or this weird story with Kim Jong Un and James Franco's almost gay relationship with each other singing Katy Perry songs.

I can honestly say I'm glad I bootlegged this sh*t.

Beyond Fire

Nov 23, 2012
Visit site
Lol I was waiting on this review from you, especially considering all the drama about it the past week or so. I have enjoyed some of Seth Rogan and James Franco's movies so I might watch this at some point if it comes on Netflix. So far from what I've heard about it, it's not worth the effort of downloading.

swarlos

Trusted Member
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
Was an absolute waste of time, effort and money...no wonder they created this huge "hack" story, it wouldn't have sold tickets on it's own once people reviewed it.

It had a handful of funny parts surrounded by almost 2 hours of content that was either d*ck/a$$ jokes or this weird story with Kim Jong Un and James Franco's almost gay relationship with each other singing Katy Perry songs.

I can honestly say I'm glad I bootlegged this sh*t.

From the get go this never looked like quality cinema. Wouldn't have wasted my money either.

Carried by a raven from The Wall.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
From the get go this never looked like quality cinema. Wouldn't have wasted my money either.

Carried by a raven from The Wall.

I didn't even expect quality...I expected silly humor, some profane content (as usual from them) and a worthwhile chuckle or two.

About the only funny thing in the movie was the little girl singing at the very beginning...had it maintained that level of humor, I probably would have paid for it!

jburke82

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
I thought this looked dumb when j first saw the trailer in a theater. I feel
Like the controversy was the best thing to happen for it, and I won't be going out of my way to watch it.

kazp3r17

Jan 12, 2014
Visit site
Definitely NOT a "B-movie"...it had a budget of $60 million dollars to go along with another $40 million spent on marketing. This was a "honeyd*ck" movie, lol.

Lol You are definitely right it was a "honeyd*ck" movie. Watched it last night, it had some funny moments but overall a waste of time

Sent from my Space-G iPhone using Tapatalk

tharley46

Aug 22, 2012
Visit site
Worst movie ever. Found it on Facebook. Glad I didn't spend any hard earned money on it

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711