Popular movies you've never seen

co_mtn_grl

May 4, 2014
Visit site
For those that have not seen Schindler's List (a wonderful movie) or Die Hard, please do yourselves a favor and watch them!

I haven't seen:

Casablanca

Pulp Fiction

Fight Club

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jburke82

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
I am 32, and I have never seen:

the Godfather films
A Bronx Tale (which my girlfriend thinks I am crazy for)
Gone with the Wind
Casablanca
Schindlers List

There are so many more that I am not thinking of, but I figured I would list some I have seen listed in the posts above.

sting7k

Dec 15, 2008
Visit site
The Godfather.

I've started it at least 5 times and bailed. I just can't get through it. Which also means I haven't seen any of the other ones.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
This is going to seem weird, but The Godfather (in my opinion) is best watched when you're snowed in. I know that seems awful specific as far as environment to enjoy it, but The Godfather has such a rich story with a metric ton of depth, it's a definite must watch, it just takes a while to settle in. I like to think of it like a novel of a movie...you've got to prepare for it, and know that it's going to take a while to get through it.

The first time I watched it all the way through, me and my wife were stuck in Germany during a blizzard. I think what has helped getting through the story so many times is that comfortable feeling I get remembering the first time we watched it.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods