Name your most watched movie.

kilofoxtrot

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I'll start this one off with my most watched movie, with a qualifier.... The Shawshank Redemption.

The qualifier is I have probably seen the whole movie maybe 2 or 3 times. But I have watched parts of the movie hundreds of times.

If I happen to come across the movie that is on TNT, TBS etc etc, I can't help watch a few scenes.... I enjoy that movie that much.

What is your most watched movie??

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Die Hard (or one of the them) with Bruce Willis. It seems as though I've watch those movies about a 100 times all together

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Strangely enough, it'd have to be a toss up between Starship Troopers and Ocean's 11 (remake with Clooney and Pitt).

Ocean's 11 is such a smooth and comfortable movie. Whenever it comes on, especially at night, it's a movie I can turn on while working or just browsing the internet and it calms me with the nostalgic music and the quiet humor that revolves around the characters. To me, it's like the film equivalent of a massage, lol!

Starship Troopers is just quality B-movie entertainment. It's awful, the acting is atrocious and the plot is ridiculous...but it embraces all of these things, and when it came out, I ate it right up. Anytime I see it on, I tell myself I'm just going to watch a few minutes but I end up watching the whole thing. YOU WANT TO LIVE FOREVER!!!!? Johnny Freakin' Rico!

AAA1337

Aug 8, 2014
Visit site
Probably The Dark Knight. Watched the whole movie about 6-8 times, and parts of it hundreds of times.

Next in list is Star Wars Revenge of the Sith, and Empire Strikes Back, both somewhere between 3-5 times.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner