Anyone check out this movie yet? I know it comes out today "technically"...but my little brother and I hit the 11:15 showing last night. Awesome movie!!

Great characters, great acting, comedy is perfect...loved everything about the movie, even the cameos!
    08-01-2014 10:38 AM
    Not yet, but it's on my list of movies to watch...
    jburke82 likes this.
    08-01-2014 10:44 AM
    Not yet but I may be going to see it early next week
    jburke82 likes this.
    08-01-2014 10:46 AM
    I was sick of all the Marvel/DC movies, but this one was refreshingly different. Loved the characters and the movie as a whole. Going to see it again this week.
    jburke82 likes this.
    08-03-2014 09:22 PM
    We saw it last night in 3D. Definitely well done and one of my new favorites. It was more comedic than I thought it would be, but not too cheesy. Hope the sequel does happen.
    jburke82 likes this.
    08-03-2014 09:36 PM
    Previews didn't interest me at all. Maybe I'll have to give it a second look.
    08-03-2014 10:18 PM
    Watched it. Just think of it as a Trek movie with Marvel superhero buhahaha.
    08-04-2014 04:48 AM
    Watched it. Just think of it as a Trek movie with Marvel superhero buhahaha.
    Well, in that case..
    08-04-2014 04:58 AM
    Saw it Saturday in IMAX 3D: In a word - Awesome!. Definitely stay through the end-credits.
    jburke82 likes this.
    08-04-2014 09:14 AM
    I have to take my kid brother to see it, he really wants to see it.
    Speedygi likes this.
    08-04-2014 10:36 AM
    Saw it...TWICE!

I knew nothing of the comic book history or story, and to be honest, when I saw the preview the first time, I thought it looked a bit silly. After seeing it the first time, I was so enveloped in what Marvel does best, and that is encompassing you in their universe. Everything about this movie felt like a Marvel world, and a team of Marvel characters, and because of that I absolutely LOVED it.

My wife had ZERO interest in seeing it, but after watching it the first time I convinced her to go watch it in IMAX, and she ended up loving it as well! This coming from a woman who scoffed at the idea of seeing it after seeing the previews.

I think it's been one of the best movies of the summer personally...and I cannot wait for another one!
    jburke82, Trees and Speedygi like this.
    08-04-2014 11:54 AM
    Saw it...TWICE!

I knew nothing of the comic book history or story, and to be honest, when I saw the preview the first time, I thought it looked a bit silly. After seeing it the first time, I was so enveloped in what Marvel does best, and that is encompassing you in their universe. Everything about this movie felt like a Marvel world, and a team of Marvel characters, and because of that I absolutely LOVED it.

My wife had ZERO interest in seeing it, but after watching it the first time I convinced her to go watch it in IMAX, and she ended up loving it as well! This coming from a woman who scoffed at the idea of seeing it after seeing the previews.

I think it's been one of the best movies of the summer personally...and I cannot wait for another one!
    Oh man, if only it were that simple to get my gf to go see it with me! I showed her a preview before I went to meet my brother for the movie, and she said "Yea, not interested"! Haha.

I definitely want to see this a second time in the theaters, and that is something I have only done once before. I need to check it out in IMAX...3D was cool, but I feel that IMAX would be amazing.
    08-04-2014 01:58 PM
    Oh man, if only it were that simple to get my gf to go see it with me! I showed her a preview before I went to meet my brother for the movie, and she said "Yea, not interested"! Haha.

I definitely want to see this a second time in the theaters, and that is something I have only done once before. I need to check it out in IMAX...3D was cool, but I feel that IMAX would be amazing.
    Trust me, my wife was the same way...thankfully she does love Iron Man, Capt. America and The Avengers movies...so I told her "Imagine those, but combine it with silly humor...like if you took the The Avengers and blended it with The Sandlot." She looked at me for a second and went "I'll try it, but if it's terrible, you're going to opening night of 50 shades of Grey" (a movie she doesn't even care to see). Thankfully I succeeded.
    jburke82 likes this.
    08-04-2014 03:38 PM
    I am Groot.
    Trees, LVMHgirl and AgentHeracles like this.
    08-04-2014 04:04 PM
    Man Sean, sounds like you dodged a bullet! Haha

I'll have to try that with my girl....she does love the sandlot! Ha

Sent from my iPhone 5s
    08-05-2014 12:42 PM
    Man Sean, sounds like you dodged a bullet! Haha

I'll have to try that with my girl....she does love the sandlot! Ha

Sent from my iPhone 5s
    Maybe mentioning characters like Rocket Raccoon and such would help..
    08-07-2014 08:21 PM
    Mad love for GoTG! 💕 One of our all-time favorites.

Actually watched this twice with the hub already and wouldn't mind watching over and over again while in theaters. Definitely going to purchase this for the iPads! 😊

Love the soundtrack too! 👍
    10-19-2014 05:44 AM
    Quite possibly the best movie I've seen in 15 years. I bought it. It was super duper fantastically awesome.
    jburke82 likes this.
    12-13-2014 07:58 AM
    Picked it up too, the day it came out. Awesome movie!
    12-16-2014 08:06 AM