Guardians of the Galaxy

jburke82

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Anyone check out this movie yet? I know it comes out today "technically"...but my little brother and I hit the 11:15 showing last night. Awesome movie!!

Great characters, great acting, comedy is perfect...loved everything about the movie, even the cameos!

apple_power_user

Mar 25, 2013
Visit site
I was sick of all the Marvel/DC movies, but this one was refreshingly different. Loved the characters and the movie as a whole. Going to see it again this week.

Trees

Dec 26, 2012
Visit site
We saw it last night in 3D. Definitely well done and one of my new favorites. It was more comedic than I thought it would be, but not too cheesy. Hope the sequel does happen.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Saw it...TWICE!

I knew nothing of the comic book history or story, and to be honest, when I saw the preview the first time, I thought it looked a bit silly. After seeing it the first time, I was so enveloped in what Marvel does best, and that is encompassing you in their universe. Everything about this movie felt like a Marvel world, and a team of Marvel characters, and because of that I absolutely LOVED it.

My wife had ZERO interest in seeing it, but after watching it the first time I convinced her to go watch it in IMAX, and she ended up loving it as well! This coming from a woman who scoffed at the idea of seeing it after seeing the previews.

I think it's been one of the best movies of the summer personally...and I cannot wait for another one!

jburke82

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Saw it...TWICE!

I knew nothing of the comic book history or story, and to be honest, when I saw the preview the first time, I thought it looked a bit silly. After seeing it the first time, I was so enveloped in what Marvel does best, and that is encompassing you in their universe. Everything about this movie felt like a Marvel world, and a team of Marvel characters, and because of that I absolutely LOVED it.

My wife had ZERO interest in seeing it, but after watching it the first time I convinced her to go watch it in IMAX, and she ended up loving it as well! This coming from a woman who scoffed at the idea of seeing it after seeing the previews.

I think it's been one of the best movies of the summer personally...and I cannot wait for another one!

Oh man, if only it were that simple to get my gf to go see it with me! I showed her a preview before I went to meet my brother for the movie, and she said "Yea, not interested"! Haha.

I definitely want to see this a second time in the theaters, and that is something I have only done once before. I need to check it out in IMAX...3D was cool, but I feel that IMAX would be amazing.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Oh man, if only it were that simple to get my gf to go see it with me! I showed her a preview before I went to meet my brother for the movie, and she said "Yea, not interested"! Haha.

I definitely want to see this a second time in the theaters, and that is something I have only done once before. I need to check it out in IMAX...3D was cool, but I feel that IMAX would be amazing.

Trust me, my wife was the same way...thankfully she does love Iron Man, Capt. America and The Avengers movies...so I told her "Imagine those, but combine it with silly humor...like if you took the The Avengers and blended it with The Sandlot." She looked at me for a second and went "I'll try it, but if it's terrible, you're going to opening night of 50 shades of Grey" (a movie she doesn't even care to see). Thankfully I succeeded.

jburke82

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Man Sean, sounds like you dodged a bullet! Haha

I'll have to try that with my girl....she does love the sandlot! Ha

Sent from my iPhone 5s

LVMHgirl

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
Mad love for GoTG! 💕 One of our all-time favorites. :)

Actually watched this twice with the hub already and wouldn't mind watching over and over again while in theaters. Definitely going to purchase this for the iPads! 😊

Love the soundtrack too! 👍

ctt1wbw

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
Quite possibly the best movie I've seen in 15 years. I bought it. It was super duper fantastically awesome.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nijolcreative