Celebs with iPhones!

nason54

May 3, 2014
Visit site
Sometimes it's kind of cool to see that celebrities use the same phones that we do. It sort of makes it kind of cooler, well that's just my opinion.

So I'd like to share some photos I've found. Hope you enjoy them and if you find some yourselves, feel free to share!

2y7yre6y.jpg

Here we see Jay-Z taking a photo with his white iPhone 4/4S and still he's rocking his Porsche P9981. Gotta roll with two phones for this mogul.

ude9aguz.jpg

My favorite, Mr. Holmes getting a dire text from his iPhone. From the look of his face, it seems very serious. I've also noticed, he his using an black iPhone 5/5s in season 3.

Hope you like this post! If I see anymore, I'll post more photos up. So stay tuned!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I guess I'm a tad too old to be concerned with what type of smartphone celebrities use...:)....Still, your photos are appreciated. Thank you.

nason54

May 3, 2014
Visit site
I guess I'm a tad too old to be concerned with what type of smartphone celebrities use...:)....Still, your photos are appreciated. Thank you.

Thank you for commenting. I do hope this will appeal to the younger folks. I'm a tad bit old myself but i do still have that curiosity.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner