Who else is psyched for Godzilla?

Beyond Fire

Nov 23, 2012
Visit site
The more trailers I see for this movie the more excited I get! I really really hope this movie does not let down as I've been waiting for a good Godzilla movie since the one with Mathew Brodrick was pretty meh. The design of this Godzilla actually looks menacing compared to the other movie as well. All in all I cannot wait to see this movie next Friday!

Anyone else looking forward to watching this movie?

Les74

May 30, 2011
Visit site
I am beyond psyched to see this. I'm probably the biggest Godzilla nerd on the planet. Hell, I even took off from work next Friday just so I can see it.

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums app

In Flames

May 7, 2014
Visit site
Yeah I'm excited to see it. Really hope they didn't go cheesy with it and kept the story line close to the original. Time will tell I guess

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums

nason54

May 3, 2014
Visit site
Definitely going to watch this. The trailer feels like it's taking place in a real life situation compared to the one Matthew Broderick did where it's just fake all around.

Sent from my awesome iPhone 5, soon to be 6 later this year.

AgentHeracles

Sep 7, 2011
Visit site
Can't wait to see it! I have the original on Blu-ray that has both versions. I also can't wait to see where they take it after this reboot. Happy 60th Anniversary!

Last edited:

Les74

May 30, 2011
Visit site
Got my ticket for a 10am Friday showing. Can't wait!!!

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I'm ready!
mugymunu.jpg

Sent from from my iPhone 5

Les74

May 30, 2011
Visit site
Saw it this morning. What an awesome movie! I've been a G fan for over 30 years and this was the best I've seen. The final fight is pretty amazing!

ctt1wbw

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
It was the worst movie I've ever seen. I don't want to rain on anyone's parade, but I swear I was shaking my head on every scene. I don't even know where to start.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox