Just finished seeing Captain America: The Winter Solider.

Man, so many thoughts. While I collect them let me know what you thought of the movie.

I'll post my take later. In the meantime Marvel really has to give at least a dumbass reason for why this isn't the penultimate scene...

Captain America: The Winter Solider (Spoilers)-img_5120.png
    04-05-2014 07:15 PM
    Going to watch the movie soon. Better stay away from this thread.
    04-05-2014 07:50 PM
    Saw it this afternoon and really enjoyed it. As far as super hero movies go, this one is up there with The Avengers. I liked the little touches that linked it with the rest of the Marvel movies and shows (the senator from Iron Man 2, Agent Sitwell, various references etc). Speaking of, I can't wait to watch Agents of SHIELD this week to see how it ties in with the movie. The show has gotten a little better over the last few episodes...hoping this might give it a good shot in the arm.
    04-06-2014 01:07 AM
    I thought the movie was great! It's one of those movies where even if you aren't a comic book fan you can still enjoy it. Actually, there were a lot of people in the theater who obviously had no clue about anything going into the movie.....about 50% of the theater gasped when it was revealed that the Winter Soldier was Bucky!

I like how this movie totally shook up the whole universe, and the twins at the end were great.
    04-07-2014 09:04 AM
    I thought the movie was great! It's one of those movies where even if you aren't a comic book fan you can still enjoy it. Actually, there were a lot of people in the theater who obviously had no clue about anything going into the movie.....about 50% of the theater gasped when it was revealed that the Winter Soldier was Bucky!

I like how this movie totally shook up the whole universe, and the twins at the end were great.
    Agreed! Thought the movie was great! I'm wondering how it's going to affect Agents of Shield.....considering....

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums app
    jburke82 likes this.
    04-07-2014 09:38 AM
    There were so many twists in the Winter Soldier, I have no idea how the writers can keep everything straight. Agents of SHIELD will be interesting this week.
    jburke82 likes this.
    04-07-2014 10:29 AM
    It was a great movie, much better than the first Captain America, I can't wait to see how the twins play into the story and I'm sure we haven't seen the last of Bucky either.

Hey look! I'm on an iPhone!
    04-07-2014 07:14 PM
    Today, in SHIELD they mentioned Captain America in the end.
    04-08-2014 08:54 PM
    I can't believe I forgot to chime in here on this...saw it in IMAX and couldn't have been happier with the story. AWESOME sequel and would definitely recommend it. It was on the level of the first Iron Man in my opinion...just a perfect marvel movie.
    04-12-2014 10:16 PM
    It was a great movie, much better than the first Captain America, I can't wait to see how the twins play into the story and I'm sure we haven't seen the last of Bucky either.

Hey look! I'm on an iPhone!
    The twins will be major players in Avengers 2 from what I'm hearing. Also, I believe they will have Bucky take over the Cap mantle in the future.

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums app
    04-13-2014 07:58 AM
    Today, in SHIELD they mentioned Captain America in the end.
    Yeah I think Marvel is constantly doing this cross-series pollination of their character franchises, no surprises here, they did one Thor reference too when the recent movie came out.
    04-13-2014 10:42 AM
    I just watched the Last Avenger and The Winter Soldier is next.
    04-18-2014 04:50 AM
    Saw it this afternoon and really enjoyed it. As far as super hero movies go, this one is up there with The Avengers. I liked the little touches that linked it with the rest of the Marvel movies and shows (the senator from Iron Man 2, Agent Sitwell, various references etc). Speaking of, I can't wait to watch Agents of SHIELD this week to see how it ties in with the movie. The show has gotten a little better over the last few episodes...hoping this might give it a good shot in the arm.
    I agree, usually Super hero movies are so bad, but this one was really nice, like the first avengers was.

Cant wait to see Avengers age of ultron, meanwhile I'm going to re-re-read the comic books
    04-18-2014 10:18 AM
    I agree, usually Super hero movies are so bad, but this one was really nice, like the first avengers was.

Cant wait to see Avengers age of ultron, meanwhile I'm going to re-re-read the comic books
    The Avengers was THE BEST superhero movie that I ever saw.
    04-18-2014 03:16 PM