Resurrection

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Has anyone checked out the new TV series, "Resurrection"? If so, how do you like it thus far?

iEd

Banned
Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
I have it on DVR. Going to wait until I get around to a few other series. Looks interesting. There is a French series on Netflix called The Returned that has the same idea of the dead returning.
I was just looking them up on the net. The are based on different source material.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
LOVING it! The mystery to it is really dark, and I feel like they actually took the time to do this show right (unlike the show Believe that also just started, which is awful).

I'm also really enjoying it because my wife worked on this show as a locations crew member for the first handful of episodes, so watching this show she worked on all last summer come to life is pretty cool in itself! :)

afLOtUE.png

jburke82

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
That's really cool, Sean! Did she mention how Dumb and Dumber To is looking...?? I can't wait for that movie!!

I remember seeing a commercial for this show and I thought it looked great. And then I totally forgot about it!

I will have to check it out.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
That's really cool, Sean! Did she mention how Dumb and Dumber To is looking...?? I can't wait for that movie!!

I remember seeing a commercial for this show and I thought it looked great. And then I totally forgot about it!

I will have to check it out.

I don't want to derail the thread, but it finished filming last November and is in post production now...she wasn't a fan of the first one, so she was kind of indifferent about it. She did, however, say that there are some really ridiculous things in it, like a big drone plane thing crashing into a house and a zamboni driving through some town, lol. She's in locations so she is constantly working and rarely has time to stop and watch filming...

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Like the rest of you, I'm really enjoying the show thus far, and if the rest of the season is like the first two episodes then we're in for a treat...:)

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Great show. One show on my DVR I do have to say though my favorite show is on HBO - Game Of Thrones. Can't ever miss it.

swarlos

Trusted Member
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
I have two episodes on my DVR LOL. I have so much crap to watch right now. I saw the pilot for Believe and have to agree Sean it's pretty bad. I'm in the middle of a Game of Thrones re watch so don't know when I'll get around to this.

Carried by a raven from the Wall.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711