Favorite horror/thriller movie!

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
The original Evil dead saw it at the drive in you could hear people screaming in the next car

It was low budget but they knew it was coming and they knew it was gonna get them

The wood and hand scene was crazy for the day

Sent from my iPhone 5s Gold 64GB

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
28 Days and 28 Weeks Later...to me, those are the best "Zombie" type movies that have been made.

Alien, Aliens and Alien 3 (anything after that is garbage).

The Thing is always in my top 10.

The modern remake of Dawn of the Dead was pretty cool.

...so many movies...I could list them all day.

Les74

May 30, 2011
Visit site
My all time favorite movie...regardless of genre...is the original Dawn of the Dead, followed closely by the original Day of the Dead.

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums app

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I don't know about being my 'favorite", but I saw "Dracula" starring Jack Palance (1973) when I was 10 years old, and it scared the crap of me. I couldn't sleep without the light being on for days afterwards…:)…To be honest, I don't think I've seen the movie since….lol

Last edited:

jburke82

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
I love the Halloween series (original), and even love Halloween 3: Season of the Witch.

I love Freddy too...I even liked the remake.

The first Saw movie, I thought, was amazing. The ending was mind blowing, and I feel they should have stopped with one. I heard an interview with the guys in charge of the franchise now, and they basically said that the movies will keep making money, and they will keep making them as long as they are profitable.

jburke82

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
The Chucky series.....he was the man (doll)....SMILE

Have you seen the new "Curse of Chucky"? It came out last year and was a direct to DVD release. I am curious if it was decent or not, having not seen it myself...but it looks like it got some good reviews.

ctt1wbw

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
I think one of the best ones ever made was Insidious. Absolutely fantastic. And whoever made that movie did their homework. Anyone notice that the demon in the movie had hooves? Now that's doing some homework.

Speedygi

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
I must say Piranha, just cause I have never seen a fish in a sea cause that much damage on people like that.. Scary, no matter how I look at it, which is a hallmark of a good horror movie.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro