Kind of surprised there isn't a thread for this show. The season ended a week ago. Anyone watch? This is one of my favorite shows currently. This past season was really really good IMO. It may be a little slow moving at times but I find I really enjoy the spectacle of it and the performances are gripping. They could probably put Steve Buscemi in anything and I would watch.
    12-03-2013 02:59 PM
    I've never seen it, but I was interested in watching it when I initially saw the advertising for it a while back. I just never got around to watching it.
    12-03-2013 03:03 PM
    OMG OMG OMG I love it too! This season was the best to date! I love how they mix in actual characters from history. Now I KNOW they take liberties with history, but who cares it's drama, it's what's the term? Literary license? This last episode just blew me away. Now I have a feeling that this next season, season 5 will be the last one. This is a common for HBO, think Oz, Sopranos, etc, AND history has the real Nucky Johnson (It's Johnson in real life) actually going to prison in 1941. I think next season will focus on them finally closing in on Nucky. BUT who knows!

Anyways you are NOT the only fan! Glad you started this thread!
    12-03-2013 03:18 PM
    I gave this show a chance a few times...I think I got about 5-6 episodes in and just wasn't getting into it. This seems to shock EVERY person I tell because of the kinds of shows I typically really like. This show seems like it would be a shoe in, but alas, I haven't found the appeal (for me). I might give it another shot over the holidays, I'm going to need some filler shows and I really want to like this...perhaps I'm just not a fan of the period, which is what is worrying me about this new Mob City show coming.
    12-04-2013 08:44 AM