Jobs: The movie

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Saw the previews for it and quite frankly wasn't impressed with it at all. I'll pass on watching this movie.

Sent from my iPad Air.

iEd

Banned
Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
I watched it last week. It wasn't terrible but not really good lol. It was interesting seeing Kutcher's take on SJ. There were a few moments when he really looked like Jobs in his younger years.
Not really a buy movie or a rental unless one is super curious. Definitely a wait for Netflix if you have Netflix.

#Naked Tuesday

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
I watched this movie again over the Thanksgiving weekend (family wanted to watch it and I was too fat/lazy to move off the couch so I watched it again too)...and I realized a few things. For one, I still didn't like it at all...Kutcher tries WAY too hard to be dramatic, and it comes across as cheesy and fake. The real issue I have though is that there was simply too much skipping around of major events in the history of Apple...you'd honestly think that as soon as Jobs came back on board with Apple, he created the iPod and the world changed...they skipped so much it was ridiculous.

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
Saw half of it 📲

That's all I could take😜

Felt like I got Punked!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone 5 soon to be 5s Gold 64GB

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics