The Hunger Games: Catching Fire

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
The movie, "The Hunger Games: Catching Fire", debuts tomorrow, November 22, 2013, at theaters everywhere. Are you going to watch it? Did you watch the first one? Have you read the book? In any case, the first movie and book were quite popular and many people feel that "...Catching Fire" will be even better. What do you all think?

The-Hunger-Games-Catching-Fire-Wallpaper-01-1024x819.jpg

Chris Parsons

Oct 30, 2007
Visit site
Watched the first one, probably will go see the second one but certainly not on opening night lol. I didn't however read any of the books. I loved the first movie plus you know.. Jennifer Lawrence.

Les74

May 30, 2011
Visit site
Liked it better when it was called "Battle Royale." Lol

Anyway, saw the first one with my fianc?e. One of our first dates. Probably just wait until this one it hits Netflix.

dianahk

Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I read the books, saw the first movie, and will see Catching Fire tomorrow night. I am looking forward to it.

kona314

Jul 6, 2012
Visit site
I am SO excited for this you have no idea. I was going to take this girl, but long story short, that won't be happening anymore. No plans yet, but it has to happen pretty damn soon.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
So...I don't even know where to begin, so I'll simply start by saying that this movie was one of the BEST films I have seen in a very long time. SO SO GOOD.

I've never read one of these books, and seriously don't have a clue what's coming next (including going into this movie), and man, all the better for that I think, because it was FULL of surprises! This movie was on a whole new level vs. the first film, including action sequences and intensity. This movie was like the roided up version of the first film!

**Spoilers Ahead...stop here if you want to be surprised!**

So I had NO idea that there were more games coming in this movie! I was already captivated by the turmoil that the characters were experiencing having to travel from district to district apologizing for winning the games and killing these people's family member/friend/neighbor, and then BAM, the hunger games part 2...LITERALLY! And this time, they are freakin' nuts! haha...best of the best going against each other! It was amazing!

And once you get through a portion of that, the uprising begins!

**SPOILERS END**

I seriously cannot wait to see the next one. It makes me sad that it's over a year away, because I would go see that thing TOMORROW! War is coming! And it's going to be amazing!

Lots of beer...lots and lots of beer is my review. :beer: x 1,000,000

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
So...I don't even know where to begin, so I'll simply start by saying that this movie was one of the BEST films I have seen in a very long time. SO SO GOOD.

I've never read one of these books, and seriously don't have a clue what's coming next (including going into this movie), and man, all the better for that I think, because it was FULL of surprises! This movie was on a whole new level vs. the first film, including action sequences and intensity. This movie was like the roided up version of the first film!

**Spoilers Ahead...stop here if you want to be surprised!**

So I had NO idea that there were more games coming in this movie! I was already captivated by the turmoil that the characters were experiencing having to travel from district to district apologizing for winning the games and killing these people's family member/friend/neighbor, and then BAM, the hunger games part 2...LITERALLY! And this time, they are freakin' nuts! haha...best of the best going against each other! It was amazing!

And once you get through a portion of that, the uprising begins!

**SPOILERS END**

I seriously cannot wait to see the next one. It makes me sad that it's over a year away, because I would go see that thing TOMORROW! War is coming! And it's going to be amazing!

Lots of beer...lots and lots of beer is my review. :beer: x 1,000,000

Outstanding. I'll try to check it out this weekend. Thanks for the review, Sean...:)

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site
We saw it on Saturday night, 12 of us went, and we were all unanimous that Catching Fire was even better than Hunger Games ! I only read the first book so this movie was a total surprise. Loved it and want to go see it again but will wait till it comes out on dvd. Like SeanHRCC I'm so ready for the next one !

sting7k

Dec 15, 2008
Visit site
Very glad to hear. I liked the first movie but it was completely predictable. Traveling this week so won't get to see it until next weekend.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2