Once Upon A Time SHOCKER!!!!!!!!!!!!

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
Ok it's time to revive this thread from the graveyard! Got to play this card....

necropost.jpg

OMG Did you all see the season finale last night? The way they have been setting things up I thought how could they possibly continue with a 7th season. Well guess what! Looks like there WILL be a 7th season! Again I'm not going to spoil, BUT the ending and the teaser for next season was EPIC!

Last edited:

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
I was a huge huge fan of the show, but lost interest a couple of years ago. However, I too have heard good things about the new season! Maybe I'll have to give it another try?

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
I was a huge huge fan of the show, but lost interest a couple of years ago. However, I too have heard good things about the new season! Maybe I'll have to give it another try?

Yea I hear ya Annie it got kinda dry for a while, BUT this season got good again with this new villain, and next season, well WHEW I can't WAIT to see what they are going to do.

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
Ssshhtt.
Shusss.
Shut up.

I'm abroad on vacation.
Don't tell me anything.
I have yet to see the penultimate and final episodes.

Quis89

Ambassador
Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
I tried watching an episode or two in the past and it just never resonated with me. Too "fairy tale" for me. Idk. Maybe it was because I didn't start at the beginning so I had no idea what was going on. I just saw Anna and Elsa and got confused as to why I didn't see Olaf. Maybe I'll give it a shot if it's on Netflix and start from the beginning.

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
I tried watching an episode or two in the past and it just never resonated with me. Too "fairy tale" for me. Idk. Maybe it was because I didn't start at the beginning so I had no idea what was going on. I just saw Anna and Elsa and got confused as to why I didn't see Olaf. Maybe I'll give it a shot if it's on Netflix and start from the beginning.

Olaf was definitely there. You just jumped in at the wrong time I guess.

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
Ok it's time to revive this thread from the graveyard! Got to play this card....

View attachment 118297

OMG Did you all see the season finale last night? The way they have been setting things up I thought how could they possibly continue with a 7th season. Well guess what! Looks like there WILL be a 7th season! Again I'm not going to spoil, BUT the ending and the teaser for next season was EPIC!

Indeed it was epic.
I can't wait for the next season

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice