TV Show - Arrow

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Fell in love with The Flash, but never gave this show a shot...after seeing the crossover episode, I have been marathoning Arrow and have 2 more episodes of season 1 left! Loving it! Seasons are long as HELL though, lol!

cardfan

Oct 26, 2004
Visit site
Nice cliffhanger on Arrow. I'm kind of mixed on this season though. The flashbacks going off island isn't working for me. Supposedly he wants nothing more than to simply get home and I'm not seeing enough of a reason for him not to do more to escape. It was supposed to be 5 years of hell on an island.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Nice cliffhanger on Arrow. I'm kind of mixed on this season though. The flashbacks going off island isn't working for me. Supposedly he wants nothing more than to simply get home and I'm not seeing enough of a reason for him not to do more to escape. It was supposed to be 5 years of hell on an island.

Are you watching season 1?

Sangathegame

Jan 27, 2015
Visit site
Funny how I found this thread as I'm watching season 2 on Netflix. Season 1 took a while to get aboard with, at least for me, but season 2 is getting on much better!

Sangathegame

Jan 27, 2015
Visit site
So I finally finished season 2, and I have to say, I love Felicity! She's my favorite character on the show!

Meanwhile, the Arrow character bugs me. While I like the concept of having him kill, then not kill, there's too much flip-flopping for me to get behind the character.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I didn't even realize that there was a new episode until a few days ago so I immediately began watching it on Hulu Plus. I still like the show, but I dislike the attorney's character. She gets on my nerves...;). The others characters are great, in my opinion.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2