The Blacklist

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Anybody watching this one?

I?m a huge James Spader fan... but I missed the pilot.. have the Saturday evening replay set to record on the DVR...

rjkgr

Aug 14, 2013
Visit site
i mean its so cool how he knows so much about her and she knows nothing about him HAHA but good show so far!

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
I have it recording on the DVR but haven't been able to watch it yet. I'm really looking forward to it though it looks very interesting.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I watched the pilot episode via Apple TV (it was free) and thoroughly enjoyed it. I'm definitely looking forward to seeing the remaining episodes.

Terry1960

Sep 14, 2013
Visit site
Saw last nights episode and really liked it. James Spader is DEFINITELY suited to play this role.

Spader is excellent in this role. Just creepy enough to make you wary, but almost normal enough to make his character somewhat likable/believable.

I really think this is going to be a good show. At least it's had a good start. Haven't yet watched last night's episode.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Spader is excellent in this role. Just creepy enough to make you wary, but almost normal enough to make his character somewhat likable/believable.

I really think this is going to be a good show. At least it's had a good start. Haven't yet watched last night's episode.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free

No doubt. I watched episode two a couple of hours ago via the "primetime on demand" feature and it, too, was excellent. I'm hooked.

jclisenby

Feb 2, 2012
Visit site
Amazing show. One of the best on TV, that's for sure. Could go down as a top 5 if it keeps up like it has been.

Tappin and Talkin from my iPhone 5

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
Finally got a chance to watch it and I love the show. Anyone else thinks that Elizabeth Keen is his daughter? Perhaps the mom remarried dad died, mom died and she went to foster home?

kristopherlarry

Oct 22, 2011
Visit site
Finally got a chance to watch it and I love the show. Anyone else thinks that Elizabeth Keen is his daughter? Perhaps the mom remarried dad died, mom died and she went to foster home?

Show Is Good & Keeps You Thinking... I Too Think That Is His Daughter Or That He Did Something To Her Parents When She Was Young.... We Shall See...

iPhone 5 32gb, iPad 3 32gb, iPad Mini LTE 32gb, Apple TV3 x2..... No Better Ecosystem... 😜

swarlos

Trusted Member
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
Amazing show. One of the best on TV, that's for sure. Could go down as a top 5 if it keeps up like it has been.

Tappin and Talkin from my iPhone 5

I watched the first 3 episodes and seems a little premature to go saying it could go down as a top 5 I mean really don't see this show outstripping shows such as 24, Alias, Lost, Battlestar Galatica, Avatar:The Last Airbender now that's a Top 5 list!

After watching the show for the last two weeks it wouldn't even be in my Top 50 shows. Yes James Spader is an amazing actor and the opening sequence of him walking into the FBI, telling the guard who he is and the dramatic lockdown was cool but compared to the first scene of Jennifer Garner's head in that staple Red Wig underwater and dramatically being pulled out was way more memorable and jarring.

I don't care for any of the characters in this show and the whole Keen might be Red's daughter hints, plot twist set up, puhlease shoot me now.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner