Resurrecting this thread -- anyone else watching The Blacklist? It's one of my favorite shows -- Spader is amazing. I could flip a coin on Lizzie's character but it seems I'm not alone on that one. Part of me feels the writing, vs the acting.
    Sherry_B likes this.
    02-23-2016 07:37 AM
    Resurrecting this thread -- anyone else watching The Blacklist? It's one of my favorite shows -- Spader is amazing. I could flip a coin on Lizzie's character but it seems I'm not alone on that one. Part of me feels the writing, vs the acting.
    I've watch the show from the beginning, and I find it amazing. Can't wait for the new season to begin. As for the characters, they all fit, in my opinion.
    Les74 and Sherry_B like this.
    02-23-2016 09:45 AM
    Been watching this one since the beginning. I preferred Lizzie more at the beginning of the series. It's Tom I'm not keen on and how he miraculously survives all the time. I do like that Red has a ulterior motive to everything.
    Sherry_B likes this.
    02-23-2016 03:32 PM
    Been watching this one since the beginning. I preferred Lizzie more at the beginning of the series. It's Tom I'm not keen on and how he miraculously survives all the time. I do like that Red has a ulterior motive to everything.
    It's almost as if they all have their own subplots going on at the same time and sometimes they intersect.
    02-23-2016 08:34 PM
    I've watch the show from the beginning, and I find it amazing. Can't wait for the new season to begin. As for the characters, they all fit, in my opinion.
    Even with its flaws, I do love the show.
    02-23-2016 08:35 PM
    I like the Tom character quite a bit. I have a bad feeling that he doesn't survive the season, however....
    Sherry_B likes this.
    02-23-2016 11:05 PM
    I like the Tom character quite a bit. I have a bad feeling that he doesn't survive the season, however....
    I think I'm on your side on this one... seems to be building up this redemption only to have it slip away.
    Les74 likes this.
    02-24-2016 05:43 AM
    I think I'm on your side on this one... seems to be building up this redemption only to have it slip away.
    Yeah, it's a shame too because Tom has been quite the badass....especially this season.
    Sherry_B likes this.
    02-24-2016 06:05 AM
    Yeah, it's a shame too because Tom has been quite the badass....especially this season.
    They could always surprise us. If Lizzie finds out Red put him there to begin with that painting may come true
    Les74 likes this.
    02-24-2016 12:44 PM
    last night's episode was awesome. I'm mad we have to wait until April!
    02-26-2016 04:26 PM
    I'm mad we have to wait until April!
    Agreed!

Before I moved in my fiance' hardly ever watched TV (maybe Firefly, Babylon 5 and Big Bang), and now I've got him hooked on a whole slew of shows. Blacklist, Supernatural, Grimm, and Person of Interest just to name a few!
    03-18-2016 12:15 PM
    Agreed!

Before I moved in my fiance' hardly ever watched TV (maybe Firefly, Babylon 5 and Big Bang), and now I've got him hooked on a whole slew of shows. Blacklist, Supernatural, Grimm, and Person of Interest just to name a few!
    Same here almost. Blindspot, Blacklist, Grimm. Too bad Person of Interest is gone.
    03-18-2016 02:23 PM
    Same here almost. Blindspot, Blacklist, Grimm. Too bad Person of Interest is gone.

There's still a few more episodes. It's comeing back on Mondays and Tuesdays at 10/9 central beginning Monday May 3rd and Tuesday May 9th.

All Of The Season Finale And Premiere Dates You Need To Know - Recommended Photos - CBS.com

I still have the last episode on the DVR so I can watch it again right before the season premier. I had serious goosies (goose bumps) when Welcome to the Machine by Pink Floyd began playing. I waited for sooooo long for em to do that!
    firedept10 likes this.
    03-18-2016 02:27 PM
    I agree I am enjoying Blindspot, Blacklist, Shades of Blue and Shannara chronicles and Quantico.
    Tartarus likes this.
    03-18-2016 03:00 PM
    There's still a few more episodes. It's comeing back on Mondays and Tuesdays at 10/9 central beginning Monday May 3rd and Tuesday May 9th.

All Of The Season Finale And Premiere Dates You Need To Know - Recommended Photos - CBS.com

I still have the last episode on the DVR so I can watch it again right before the season premier. I had serious goosies (goose bumps) when Welcome to the Machine by Pink Floyd began playing. I waited for sooooo long for em to do that!
    Thanks for the info. Did not know that. My wife usually keeps up to date on all of our shows. She obviously missed that one. Bad wife , but don't tell her I said that. My future would be Grimm!
    Sherry_B likes this.
    03-18-2016 03:05 PM
    Thanks for the info. Did not know that. My wife usually keeps up to date on all of our shows. She obviously missed that one. Bad wife , but don't tell her I said that. My future would be Grimm!

The only reason I even knew is because I follow the official PoI Facebook page, and they posted it a few days ago.

I see what ya did thar.
    firedept10 likes this.
    03-18-2016 03:07 PM
66 123