I thought he was actually gonna say yes when she asked him if he was her father.
    12-04-2013 04:59 PM
    I thought he was actually gonna say yes when she asked him if he was her father.
    I gotta admit...the answer, and the comment afterwards actually makes me MORE intrigued by the story.
    12-04-2013 08:24 PM
    The last two episodes have been quite awesome! Hopefully you guys are caught up, if not, don't keep reading...

So now that she knows her husband is bad, it's going to be pretty interesting seeing their interaction with each other day to day...from the pace of this show, I can't imagine this lasting too long, and I honestly see Spader killing him off to protect her and then ultimately revealing who he actually is (I still want to say her dad, but given how obvious they are making that seem, I'd like to think that they assume we're decently intelligent and they'll go another way with it showing he is not, in fact, her dad).
    03-26-2014 07:51 AM
    This hasn't come to the UK yet (I think).

You guys have so many cool TV shows that never make the jump over the pond, or if they do, it is to very minor success. The Newsroom for instance, which I thought was absolutely epic, did show over here but was buried amongst everything else and got hardly any other coverage.

I can't wait to move to LA and get stuck into the castings for some of these shows of yours, you lucky people.
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    03-26-2014 08:48 AM
    The last two episodes have been quite awesome! Hopefully you guys are caught up, if not, don't keep reading...

So now that she knows her husband is bad, it's going to be pretty interesting seeing their interaction with each other day to day...from the pace of this show, I can't imagine this lasting too long, and I honestly see Spader killing him off to protect her and then ultimately revealing who he actually is (I still want to say her dad, but given how obvious they are making that seem, I'd like to think that they assume we're decently intelligent and they'll go another way with it showing he is not, in fact, her dad).
    You are spot-on, sir. Heck, when she came to Spader at the end of the show after discovering that toy in the on-screen photo, I thought she would either figure out that Spader was her dad or that he was going to tell her while she was listening to that music box audio that she recalled hearing as a child. They are definitely keeping us all in suspense.
    03-26-2014 10:24 AM
    I have just found this on the USA iTunes. Being that I have a US iTunes account on my US address and credit card because I spend so much time out in LA, I think my weekend schedule just got cleared.

*cough* I can feel a cold coming on... best stay indoors and watch TV... *cough*
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    03-28-2014 11:23 AM
    I have just found this on the USA iTunes. Being that I have a US iTunes account on my US address and credit card because I spend so much time out in LA, I think my weekend schedule just got cleared.

*cough* I can feel a cold coming on... best stay indoors and watch TV... *cough*
    Warning....You will be hooked on the show...
    Highrisedrifter likes this.
    03-28-2014 11:27 AM

Such an awesome show...you won't regret checking it out. Spader is a BOSS!
    Highrisedrifter likes this.
    03-28-2014 03:26 PM
    Just watched the first two episodes... What can i say?

WOW! I just love how ruthless and self-serving Spader is in this. This is perhaps the best thing I have ever seen him in, and he's been in some great stuff over the years. Just incredible!

Honestly, THIS sort of show is the reason I became an actor. In both the the UK and the USA, I either play cops, soldiers or criminals on TV or in movies. I would absolutely love to be in this show.
    03-28-2014 05:38 PM
    So one adrenaline-fuelled (and highly caffeinated) Friday and Saturday later, I am now caught up to the last episode available on iTunes (Ivan No.88). I'm not sure if this is the latest one and i'm loathe to read through this thread in case I see any spoilers.

Am I at the same place as you guys now?

I'm totally blown away by this. That is some darn good TV right there. James Spader has been perfectly cast as this nasty self-serving SOAB and there have been some great moments when i've wanted him to push things down a darker route... and he has.

I'm totally hooked on this now and will be watching iTunes for the next one to become available.
    03-30-2014 04:54 AM
    The most recent episode was kind of a drag...but the end was where the meat of the story really came into play.

So it doesn't spoil it for you, I will just say that Elizabeth sees something in the trash and it pretty much sets the stage for some pretty eventful happenings to come.
    03-30-2014 11:00 AM
    The most recent episode was kind of a drag...but the end was where the meat of the story really came into play.

So it doesn't spoil it for you, I will just say that Elizabeth sees something in the trash and it pretty much sets the stage for some pretty eventful happenings to come.
    Aha, good, then i'm caught up.
    03-30-2014 12:24 PM
    Last night's episode was great! Her "husband" is a total do*che bag!
    ladyc0524 likes this.
    04-22-2014 11:50 AM
    Last night's episode was great! Her "husband" is a total do*che bag!
    I recorded it last night and just finished watching it...literally. That was a excellent episode, but next week's episode might prove to be even better. I can't wait to find out what that photo or document that Lizzy took out that envelope contained.
    04-22-2014 12:35 PM
    The TV show, "The Blacklist" returns September 22, 2014. I am so ready for the new season to begin...

The Blacklist | NBC
    08-04-2014 03:50 PM
    Dear me, so am I. I expect it will take a bit longer before it reaches these hallowed shores though.

And there was me hoping i'd be living in LA by now too
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    08-04-2014 04:30 PM
    I can't wait to see what the writers have in store for us with this next season
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    08-04-2014 08:19 PM
    Just binge watched the entire first season. Wow!!! What an amazing show! Spader is soooo good in this. Can't wait for Monday!
    09-20-2014 10:16 PM
    I don't know about y'all but season 2 just isn't doing much for me...I still enjoy watching it, but it's not really captivating like the first season. I can only really figure to attribute it to the lack luster performances from the supporting characters, because Spader is doing fantastic as usual.
    ladyc0524 likes this.
    10-02-2014 12:38 AM
    I don't know about y'all but season 2 just isn't doing much for me...I still enjoy watching it, but it's not really captivating like the first season. I can only really figure to attribute it to the lack luster performances from the supporting characters, because Spader is doing fantastic as usual.
    Yeah I was thinking the same thing. Oh, and is it just me or was episode 2 a bit of a mess? Just seemed to be all over the place plot wise.
    10-02-2014 06:41 AM
    It's a great series! I hope it doesn't get cancelled soon.
    11-11-2014 08:38 PM
    I've only just finished the episodes of season 2 we have so far, and honestly...they either switched writers or the writers just lost their way because season 2 flat out sucks.
    11-11-2014 11:14 PM
    I love this show, but need to get caught up. Is it me or is the lady that plays Elizabeth Keen a terrible actress? I just don't like her character at all.
    02-02-2015 05:21 PM
    I love this show, but need to get caught up. Is it me or is the lady that plays Elizabeth Keen a terrible actress? I just don't like her character at all.
    The Blacklist is an excellent TV show, and last night's episode continued it excellence, in my opinion. As for the Keen character, I think the actress plays it quite well.
    Last edited by JustMe'D; 02-02-2015 at 07:39 PM.
    02-02-2015 06:27 PM
    The Blacklist is an excellent TV show, and last night episode continued it excellence, in my opinion. As for the Keen character, I think the actress plays it quite well.
    I would agree.
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    02-02-2015 07:13 PM
66 123