getting good or what? one of favorite TV shows right now!
    09-16-2013 04:12 PM
    Me and my wife enjoyed it for the first season, and slowly started losing interest as the 2nd season closed...It's a good show, but the story has become too "internal", and to me, the plot really shined when it was about their abilities in the court room. We still watch it, but we don't lose sleep if we miss an episode the night it airs...we usually just catch up before going to bed when there's nothing else to watch.
    09-16-2013 06:38 PM
    This season it was a soap opera. I hope they go back to it being a good courtroom drama next season, cause I love the characters - especially Lewis.
    09-16-2013 07:45 PM
    yeah i guess, you are right. its not about the court room or winning cases but all the conflicts/ affairs they are having and nothing big
    09-17-2013 06:05 PM
    louis makes me laugh so much! haha and it seemed like a soap opera
    09-17-2013 06:06 PM
    Soapy Season but still good overall
    09-17-2013 06:33 PM
    yesterday and to come will seem like soap opera to the max all about relationships and how many are going to get broken
    09-18-2013 06:49 PM
    I started watching Suits last week and I have a question. I'm not from the states so I don't really know how this works. Mike passed the bar and I thought it meant that he can try cases but still everyone says that what he's doing is illegal without a degree, so I wanted to know how things work. Somebody can explain it to me ?
    01-09-2014 03:11 AM
    I started watching Suits last week and I have a question. I'm not from the states so I don't really know how this works. Mike passed the bar and I thought it meant that he can try cases but still everyone says that what he's doing is illegal without a degree, so I wanted to know how things work. Somebody can explain it to me ?
    Certain states in the US require the law school degree in order to take the bar exam period...I'm assuming the show was written under the guise that they practice in a state that required such. Given the original plot of the show (where he faked his graduation and degree from harvard), he was never qualified to take the bar exam, but in order to keep him on board (since as a team they work so well together), they just went along with his fake degree (since the heads knew about it anyways) and supported his taking of the bar exam.
    01-09-2014 11:22 AM
    Thanks Sean. Still something doesn't make sense. (I'm sorry there's no SPOILER tag so don't read if you haven't seen the second season....)

How did he passed the bar since the fake degree was done by a client of the firm (after he already passed the bar ?)
    01-10-2014 05:07 AM
    Because the degree is only known to be fake by himself, Harvey and Jessica (and his girlfriend, who is kind of irrelevant). To the rest of the world, he's a harvard graduate who passed the bar and that was that. He's actually taken the bar exam several times (for other people and I think himself twice).
    01-10-2014 09:10 AM