Jobs movie reviews

MrMars

Jun 2, 2012
Visit site
I heard that it doesn't even show the keynotes of the ipad, iphone or ipod touch, neither does it talk about his last days?
I would have liked it if it went deep in to the last of his days showing how the iphone 4 was born and how he passed the torch to tim cook.

I agree. It left off prior to the introduction of some of the most defining products in Apple's history. I love the historical value of how the company came to be but it left me wanting more. I took my son to the movie (we are both Apple geeks). When the movie ended we looked at each other and said "that's the end" lol! We both were hoping they would go into the creation of the iPod, iPhone and iPad. Hoping for a more complete movie in the future.

Last edited:

Dennisgarcia

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
I agree. It left off prior to the introduction of some of the most defining products in Apple's history. I love the historical value of how the company came to be but it left me wanting more. I took my son to the movie (we are both Apple geeks). When the movie ended we looked at each other and said "that's the end" lol! We too were hoping they would go into the creation of the iPod, iPhone and iPad. Hoping for a more compete movie in the future.

Wouldn't it be cool if it were like that? And they at least showed the more revolutionary products like the iPhone and iPad? Also would have been awesome if Ashton kutcher as Steve jobs gave us an iPhone 5s keynote at the end of the movie haha

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Wouldn't it be cool if it were like that? And they at least showed the more revolutionary products like the iPhone and iPad? Also would have been awesome if Ashton kutcher as Steve jobs gave us an iPhone 5s keynote at the end of the movie haha

I had a hard time believing the movie could be worse than it actually was...if what you just wrote had happened, it would have been so bad that i would have walked out before it ended. The idea of Ashton Kutcher giving the keynote is so laughable to me, I'd classify the film as a comedy at that point.

nyry

May 31, 2012
Visit site
It was upsetting to see them not talk much about Jobs as a person, but decided to talk more about the conpany than the person (one of the main people) who made it. Should have been called Apple instead of Jobs.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW