Kick-*** a pair of tries thus exhausting to not stumble into sequel pitfalls, and avoids most before landing squarely within the biggest one amongst all. The plot isnt simply a rehash; the most characters all have new emotional journeys; the action set-pieces feel contemporary and original. On the draw back, Kick-*** a pair of spends an excessive amount of energy attempting to ape the crowd-pleasing theatrics of the primary film the outrageous violence, the potty-mouthed script whereas mostly sidelining the unconventional charm that created the first a hit. The deeper themes of Mark Millars comic books ar relegated to the odd line during a voice-over, whereas core emotional moments ar treated sort of a necessary evil.
    08-13-2013 08:03 AM
    I am the Whistler, and I know many things, for I walk by night. I know many strange tales, hidden in the hearts of men and women who have stepped into the shadows. Yes... I know the nameless terrors of which they dare not speak.
    08-13-2013 02:53 PM
    Why does this "review" feel like it was stolen from some pretentious snooty newspaper article?

Honestly, did someone seriously go watch Kick A$$ or the sequel and formulate something this ridiculous? It's Kick A$$ for god's sake, it's only slightly less idiotic than Machete (and now, Machete Kills).
    rdiddy_25 and hydrogen3 like this.
    08-13-2013 09:15 PM
    Kick-*** a pair of tries thus exhausting to not stumble into sequel pitfalls, and avoids most before landing squarely within the biggest one amongst all. The plot isnt simply a rehash; the most characters all have new emotional journeys; the action set-pieces feel contemporary and original. On the draw back, Kick-*** a pair of spends an excessive amount of energy attempting to ape the crowd-pleasing theatrics of the primary film the outrageous violence, the potty-mouthed script whereas mostly sidelining the unconventional charm that created the first a hit. The deeper themes of Mark Millars comic books ar relegated to the odd line during a voice-over, whereas core emotional moments ar treated sort of a necessary evil.

Welcome to iMore but Sean is our resident movie expert, that job is filled
    08-13-2013 10:47 PM
    Actually, that is text from a Spammer that doesn't include the links, I believe. I've seen enough of it to recognize the stilted pattern.
    08-17-2013 10:32 PM
    Why does this "review" feel like it was stolen from some pretentious snooty newspaper article?

(Snipped)....
    That's because it did.......I just finished reading it almost word for word from a different site...
    08-17-2013 10:42 PM
    That's because it did.......I just finished reading it almost word for word from a different site...
    I thought so.

I'm going to have a review sometime this week (maybe tomorrow)...I have some free tickets to go see it tonight, but I also have a fantasy football draft party so I'm conflicted. I really liked the first one though, so I think it'll be worth a watch for sure.
    08-19-2013 08:09 AM
    haha good movie!
    09-25-2013 07:12 PM