Breaking Bad...

sting7k

Dec 15, 2008
Visit site
When Skylar pulled the knife I actually jumped up off the couch and was just standing there...jaw hanging...for the rest of the episode.

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
The saddest part of this entire episode was after it was over, realizing next week the show ends.

You'll have that feeling next Sunday. Two more shows to go. I really wonder what they'll pack into 2 shows. They're tying up every loose end in this show. I knew one episode Walt would admit he watched Jane die out of rage. I just wonder now who the hell Mr. Lambert comes back for.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
You'll have that feeling next Sunday. Two more shows to go. I really wonder what they'll pack into 2 shows. They're tying up every loose end in this show. I knew one episode Walt would admit he watched Jane die out of rage. I just wonder now who the hell Mr. Lambert comes back for.

I could have sworn it said 2 hour series finale...oh well, 2 more weeks! Good enough for me!

sting7k

Dec 15, 2008
Visit site
Th final two episodes are extra long, 75 minutes each including commercials. Be sure to extend your DVR time.

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
You know, this show taught me something last night. Even though we haven't gotten to the last episode, this is what I get: Walter White died once he had that fallout with those people at Gray Matter. That really was his life's work. That conceived Heisenberg. And then Heisenberg was born once he was diagnosed with cancer. Remember when that flashback in that episode during season 1 when Walt was writing formulas and such on a chalkboard and his then-girlfriend Gretchen was there. And they shared a moment. That's when Gray Matter was about to become on the up. That was the life Walt was supposed to have. Then whatever fallout arised after that ruined all that. Walt always carried that with him. The way he mentioned to Jesse in that episode earlier in the season how he checks Gray Matter's stock every week. The guy was obviously defeated. Sitting in that bar waiting for police to pick him up after that phone call. Having had absolutely NOTHING to show for anything that he did. All this and nothing. And for those people to come on TV and deny that Walt had anything to do with the company's success. It was Walt. And even worse that company may have been what contributed to Walt's cancer. All that work around all those chemicals. And nothing to show for it and then to have that slap in the face. I just loved how the Breaking Bad theme started up at the end of that episode and Walt showed that little of life that he had left. That was by far my most favorite scene of Walt. It was sort of a Heisenberg 2.0

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
My biggest question is who is he going to go after when he returns to NM (Todd and his gang, Gretchen) and does he kill himself at the end?

My guess is he somehow finds out that Lydia wanted Skyler killed and the ricin goes in her tea.

Everyone is going to die. Including Walt. Who he goes after. Probably the nazis. And I'm sure there is an encounter with the Schwartz's. I was so happy that they tied that loose end with Gray Matter. It was never talked about between Season 1 and Season 5.

sting7k

Dec 15, 2008
Visit site
You know, this show taught me something last night. Even though we haven't gotten to the last episode, this is what I get: Walter White died once he had that fallout with those people at Gray Matter. That really was his life's work. That conceived Heisenberg. And then Heisenberg was born once he was diagnosed with cancer. Remember when that flashback in that episode during season 1 when Walt was writing formulas and such on a chalkboard and his then-girlfriend Gretchen was there. And they shared a moment. That's when Gray Matter was about to become on the up. That was the life Walt was supposed to have. Then whatever fallout arised after that ruined all that. Walt always carried that with him. The way he mentioned to Jesse in that episode earlier in the season how he checks Gray Matter's stock every week. The guy was obviously defeated. Sitting in that bar waiting for police to pick him up after that phone call. Having had absolutely NOTHING to show for anything that he did. All this and nothing. And for those people to come on TV and deny that Walt had anything to do with the company's success. It was Walt. And even worse that company may have been what contributed to Walt's cancer. All that work around all those chemicals. And nothing to show for it and then to have that slap in the face. I just loved how the Breaking Bad theme started up at the end of that episode and Walt showed that little of life that he had left. That was by far my most favorite scene of Walt. It was sort of a Heisenberg 2.0

Perfect way to put it.

The M60 is for Uncle Jack, stole Walt's money. The ricin is for Elliot, stole Walt's life. He will show them...

However, I don't think it's going to go down like that. At this point I can't even come up with a plausible way it might go down. Time to sit back and watch.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site

This is an excellent post, and I agree 110%. Walt is a loyal person, but he was screwed over so many times over his life. I feel Heisenberg was CREATED by everyone in his life.

Scatabrain

Nov 15, 2010
Visit site
Alternate ending:
Walter dies of cancer because he isn't covered by insurance because the GOP blocked funding and tried to vote it down again for the 153th time instead of actually helping the people of their state - instead they protect powerful money interests at everyone else's expense.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Flawless.

It was incredible. Satisfying, perfect and amazing. I think that was the best ending to a show I have ever seen, combined with the fact that it might BE the best show I've ever seen.

Just awesome...awesome awesome awesome.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh