Breaking Bad...

GingerSnapsBack

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
Am I the only person who never could get in to this show? I started watching it on Neflix because everyone kept telling me how good it was. I watched the first 3 episodes and quit. I just couldn't get in to it. I did think it was funny that dude cooks in his underpants.

madeinhb

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Am I the only person who never could get in to this show? I started watching it on Neflix because everyone kept telling me how good it was. I watched the first 3 episodes and quit. I just couldn't get in to it. I did think it was funny that dude cooks in his underpants.

I'm with you. Couldn't get into it either.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
My wife didn't care for the show but kept watching it and fell in love with it towards the end of the 1st season...she marathon'ed the rest of it up through the 3rd season over a couple of week period and then hasn't missed an episode since! Some people may just not get it...but I would certainly suggest trying more than just the first 3 episodes, the story really didn't find it's true "life" until Jesse and Walt developed a decent relationship (which was towards the end of the 1st season).

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
Not everyone's cup of tea. I've never had any interest in 'The Sopranos' and it's pretty
popular and considered one of the top 10 tv shows of all-time. I just couldn't get into it.
I can understand not getting into BB, too.

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
And I knew we'd be seeing Declan at some point. As soon as I saw Lidia meeting up with
him, I could sense all those guys were going to die.

sting7k

Dec 15, 2008
Visit site

It's not a comedy.

Chadha

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
I can't believe there's not already a Breaking Bad thread.

That said...just finished season premier and my only words are HOLY SH*T! When he said "Tread lightly.", I nearly lost it! :laughing:

I'm sure this is a stupid question, but does anyone else watch it?

I can't get into this show. I've tried 3 times now.

Man. You know what. I'm now on the Season 2 and i can't get into the show either. One of my friend says the slow is very start so I should wait for lil long.
Is it correct?

Sent from my GSIII using Tapatalk

Chadha

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
Even I'm worried about myself now. After I heard a lot good things from people I decided to download this TV show but it fell short of my expectations. I mean I couldn't get into this amazing tv show as people touting it every time. I'm currently on Season 2 and my one friend says that I will develop the interest as it progresses because it is very Slow.

Chadha

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
So Is there anything wrong with me or what? Oh man I have stearate doubting myself. Why I'm not getting into this show while there's so much hype about this show. I loved ved watching - Dexter, Sherlock Holmes, HIMYM, PRISON BREAK. or is it Breaking Bad isn't my taste?

Chadha

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
Yeah I mean if I'm confused whether I'm liking it or not that means I'm not getting into it. Isn't it? Actually tonight I just completed the episode where Walt visits Jassy's new house and shows him the old gun and asks him to take care of the business. Even since Jassy's getting into his job - taking care of business im liking it but not as much as I like the Dexter where even single minute I don't want to waste. Plz don't tell me the story from where I've left. Just wanna know what are the chances I may start liking it because it is crystal clear that I can't use the word 'love' here.
Thanks.

reeneebob

Jun 10, 2011
Visit site
Each to their own. I didn't think it was slow at all. I watched the first four and the first half of season five from Netflix in about three weeks to catch up by the Aug 11 episode.

I agree. Even my hubby got sucked in by episode 3 and he simply doesn't watch episodic TV.

Tippy tapped from my iPhone 5, from me to you.

GingerSnapsBack

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
Seems to be the more popular and mainstream the show is, the less I get in it. I tried the Walking Dead, The Glades, Sons of Anarchy, Longmire and BB and just never could get past the first few episodes. They all bored me.

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
Seems to be the more popular and mainstream the show is, the less I get in it. I tried the Walking Dead, The Glades, Sons of Anarchy, Longmire and BB and just never could get past the first few episodes. They all bored me.

That's why I liked BB. It wasn't very mainstream and is barely catching on as mainstream.
I like The Walking Dead, too. But I have a feeling I'm going to be disappointed with Season
4 coming up in October. The show is too popular and I'm hoping they don't saturate it.

Chadha

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
Man I just finished with the 8th episode Season 2 and now I'm into it. This business thing is really catching me up. It intrigued me.

Bluth22

Sep 11, 2012
Visit site
I was wowed when declan and his boys died. When they left lydia in the ground and shut the hatch i thought they where gonna lock it and leave her in there based on giligans talking bad about the title of that episode. Anyhow i cant wait until tomorrow.

Bias reduX

Dec 19, 2012
Visit site
I just started watching Breaking Bad with my girlfriend. Started from the beginning. I have seen a few episodes here and there with friends, so I have spoiled a few things for myself.

Breaking Bad is the first TV series I have watched (that isn't anime) in a very very long time. So that says a lot for the show.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Those of you that said you're in season 2 and you're still not "into" it are probably not going to find your love for it...by season 2, I was addicted like...meth. (LOL!)

Chadha

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
I'm In season 2. don't know what to say right now .but after this Heisnberg and Jassy leading the business and that lawyer thing going on I'm catching up the interest. But i can't use thr wore addiction here.
Does it still mean I'm jot getting into it?