Am I the only person who never could get in to this show? I started watching it on Neflix because everyone kept telling me how good it was. I watched the first 3 episodes and quit. I just couldn't get in to it. I did think it was funny that dude cooks in his underpants.
    It's not a comedy.
    08-21-2013 01:36 PM
    It's not a comedy.
    Duh.

Sent from my iPhone so don't expect Tolstoy
    08-21-2013 01:38 PM
    I can't believe there's not already a Breaking Bad thread.

That said...just finished season premier and my only words are HOLY SH*T! When he said "Tread lightly.", I nearly lost it!

I'm sure this is a stupid question, but does anyone else watch it?
    I can't get into this show. I've tried 3 times now.
    Man. You know what. I'm now on the Season 2 and i can't get into the show either. One of my friend says the slow is very start so I should wait for lil long.
    Is it correct?

Sent from my GSIII using Tapatalk
    08-21-2013 05:04 PM
    Even I'm worried about myself now. After I heard a lot good things from people I decided to download this TV show but it fell short of my expectations. I mean I couldn't get into this amazing tv show as people touting it every time. I'm currently on Season 2 and my one friend says that I will develop the interest as it progresses because it is very Slow.

08-21-2013 05:09 PM
    Each to their own. I didn't think it was slow at all. I watched the first four and the first half of season five from Netflix in about three weeks to catch up by the Aug 11 episode.
    08-21-2013 05:22 PM
    So Is there anything wrong with me or what? Oh man I have stearate doubting myself. Why I'm not getting into this show while there's so much hype about this show. I loved ved watching - Dexter, Sherlock Holmes, HIMYM, PRISON BREAK. or is it Breaking Bad isn't my taste?

08-21-2013 05:28 PM
    If you're on season 2 and you're not that into it then you probably
    won't be anymore interested later in all honesty.
    08-21-2013 08:03 PM
    Yeah I mean if I'm confused whether I'm liking it or not that means I'm not getting into it. Isn't it? Actually tonight I just completed the episode where Walt visits Jassy's new house and shows him the old gun and asks him to take care of the business. Even since Jassy's getting into his job - taking care of business im liking it but not as much as I like the Dexter where even single minute I don't want to waste. Plz don't tell me the story from where I've left. Just wanna know what are the chances I may start liking it because it is crystal clear that I can't use the word 'love' here.
    Thanks.

08-21-2013 08:14 PM
    Each to their own. I didn't think it was slow at all. I watched the first four and the first half of season five from Netflix in about three weeks to catch up by the Aug 11 episode.
    I agree. Even my hubby got sucked in by episode 3 and he simply doesn't watch episodic TV.

Tippy tapped from my iPhone 5, from me to you.
    08-21-2013 10:52 PM
    Seems to be the more popular and mainstream the show is, the less I get in it. I tried the Walking Dead, The Glades, Sons of Anarchy, Longmire and BB and just never could get past the first few episodes. They all bored me.
    08-22-2013 10:14 AM
    Seems to be the more popular and mainstream the show is, the less I get in it. I tried the Walking Dead, The Glades, Sons of Anarchy, Longmire and BB and just never could get past the first few episodes. They all bored me.
    That's why I liked BB. It wasn't very mainstream and is barely catching on as mainstream.
    I like The Walking Dead, too. But I have a feeling I'm going to be disappointed with Season
    4 coming up in October. The show is too popular and I'm hoping they don't saturate it.
    08-22-2013 01:22 PM
    Man I just finished with the 8th episode Season 2 and now I'm into it. This business thing is really catching me up. It intrigued me.

08-23-2013 07:05 PM
    I was wowed when declan and his boys died. When they left lydia in the ground and shut the hatch i thought they where gonna lock it and leave her in there based on giligans talking bad about the title of that episode. Anyhow i cant wait until tomorrow.
    08-24-2013 03:14 AM
    I just started watching Breaking Bad with my girlfriend. Started from the beginning. I have seen a few episodes here and there with friends, so I have spoiled a few things for myself.

Breaking Bad is the first TV series I have watched (that isn't anime) in a very very long time. So that says a lot for the show.
    08-24-2013 10:24 AM
    Those of you that said you're in season 2 and you're still not "into" it are probably not going to find your love for it...by season 2, I was addicted like...meth. (LOL!)
    08-25-2013 01:17 PM
    I'm In season 2. don't know what to say right now .but after this Heisnberg and Jassy leading the business and that lawyer thing going on I'm catching up the interest. But i can't use thr wore addiction here.
    Does it still mean I'm jot getting into it?

08-25-2013 01:45 PM
    I started watching this show from the beginning and i can say one thing. Brilliant! Great writing, great cast and acting.. oh man.. outstanding!

Sent from my iPhone 4s, iOS 6.1.3
    08-25-2013 02:01 PM
    I started watching this show from the beginning and i can say one thing. Brilliant! Great writing, great cast and acting.. oh man.. outstanding!

And some of the best cinematography I've ever seen in a television show.
    08-25-2013 02:03 PM
    And some of the best cinematography I've ever seen in a television show.
    yeah! What i love about BB is that they've managed to keep the show a little funny! It makes you forget about all this family drama and then boooom! Is your jaw still on the floor?

08-25-2013 02:12 PM
    Hard to believe its the same Brian Cranston from Malcolm in the middle.

08-25-2013 06:08 PM
    Hard to believe its the same Brian Cranston from Malcolm in the middle.

And the dentist Tim Whatley from 'Seinfeld'
    reeneebob likes this.
    08-25-2013 06:29 PM
    That video was a genius move

BreakingKayfabe likes this.
    08-25-2013 09:36 PM
    OMG! It gets better every episode! What will Hank do now?
    08-26-2013 08:26 AM
    Walt is a master mind now.

Jesse is now bat **** crazy and raging...he's going to die.

Hank is going to have to kill Walt.

...my wife brought a really interesting thought to me though last night. Look at how Walt Jr. is so connected to his dad emotionally, I mean he was nearly destroyed when he found out the cancer came back, and he puts so much faith and trust into him, imagine when he finds out that his dad was a drug king pin who lied and destroyed the family...then she made me think back to when Walt stood up for him in the clothes store in the first season, how he made a point to show Walt that when someone is attacking, you handle it, aggressively if necessary.

Wouldn't it be interesting if Walt Jr. kills his dad in the end because of the threat he poses to the family? Just a thought!
    BreakingKayfabe likes this.
    08-26-2013 10:31 AM
    I wouldn't be surprised if Walt Jr. is inside the house sleeping or arrives to the house as Jesse
    is about to light the house on fire. It would be his first encounter with Jesse, ever.

After all of Walt's manipulation, I still think there is a ounce in him that really, truly cares for Jesse.
    I strongly believe that. I do think that as Jesse going away to benefit Walt, he still wants what's best
    for Jesse. Of course that hug in the desert will be their last. I still think Jesse dies. He's not going to
    Hank, still, I don't think.

And I get the feeling that Todd and crew wind up murdering Walt's family.

And this comment was on Andy Greenwald's recap of the episode on Grantland. Thought it was kind
    of funny regarding that janitor, Hugo, that Walt got arrested and fired:

"Is it just me or did the camera linger for a long time on the bloody paper towel in the toilet (from Todd's uncle's boot)? Clearly that paper towel is going to clog the toilet, which causes the diner bathroom to flood. The diner calls their custodial service for a cleanup. Who shows up? Hugo, the janitor from Walter's HS teaching days (who was suspected of stealing Walt's lab equipment that Walt actually used for meth cooking).

Hugo finds the bloody paper towel that started it all and brings it to his cousin who works at a police lab, since Hugo is bitter about having to clean up other people's messes and wants to find out who did this. The blood comes back as one of the dead meth-dealers from the shootout, leading police to come question the diner employees. Todd and his family get found out. They give up Walt as the mastermind behind everything (including the murders). The show ends with Hugo cleaning up outside of Walt's jail cell, smiling to himself.

I'm tired."
    Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 11 Recap: Cigs, Lies, and Videotape in 'Confessions' - Hollywood Prospectus Blog - Grantland
    08-26-2013 02:17 PM
109 1234 ...