24's coming BACK, anyone EXCITED!?

swarlos

Trusted Member
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
Hey Guys,

Don't know if any of you are 24 fans but it and Jack Bauer are my favorite TV show and TV character pretty much ever so with Game of Thrones, Alias, Lost and Battlestar Galactica rounding out my top 5 for dramas anyways.

Just wanted to see who else was excited for Jack's return next May.

I've been rewatching favorite episodes most of which come from Season 5 but from watching quite a bit of TV I have to say 24 has the best music and some of the best writing of any TV show ever.

If there are any of you out there LOL what was some of your favorite moments throughout the series?!

eve6er69

Trusted Member
Jun 12, 2011
Visit site
I was never into it when it was on tv but I have been trying to play catchup on Netflix. I believe I'm on season 4 or so.

Sent from my Gameboy Color

swarlos

Trusted Member
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
You just passed up one of my favorite Seaons! Season 3 was so freaking good!! So many OMG moments!

Last edited:

eve6er69

Trusted Member
Jun 12, 2011
Visit site
I got into it but I think because I have all 7 or so seasons at my fingertips I'm not so worried at the omg moments. I can watch the next one without having to wait a week to see it. Lol

Sent from my Gameboy Color

swarlos

Trusted Member
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
I actually didn't start watching the show until the 3rd season DVDs came out then I binged watched it all to prepare myself for the 4th season. I liked watching it as it aired I think the waiting made it even more enjoyable.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
My wife nearly fell off the couch when she heard it was coming back, she's so excited! I really liked the show for the first few seasons but grew a bit tired of it...I will certainly watch the new stuff though, it's been gone for a while and I think I could love Mr. Bauer and his heavy breathing drama again!

swarlos

Trusted Member
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
Definitely should just gets better and better with each progressing season. Season 5 is the best of all of them in my opinion then Season 6 sucked it up big time but is still better than most shows and Season 7 was freaking awesome again than Season 8 sucked it up again haha but the last 8 episodes of Season 8 are the most exciting and tense episodes of the series!

swarlos

Trusted Member
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
My wife nearly fell off the couch when she heard it was coming back, she's so excited! I really liked the show for the first few seasons but grew a bit tired of it...I will certainly watch the new stuff though, it's been gone for a while and I think I could love Mr. Bauer and his heavy breathing drama again!

If you watched up to Season 6 and stopped I could understand but if you haven't seen Season 4 and 5 slap yourself and watch those now!!

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I read about this a while back and, like many of you, I'm pumped about it. I am a big time 24 fan, although I really didn't care for the final season, and am looking forward to the return of Jack Bauer.

TurboTiger

Nov 27, 2003
Visit site
Can't wait to say "Jack is Back"
Wonder if some of the other actors are coming back? I mean the ones that played characters that didn't get blown up one way or another.
Good Luck

swarlos

Trusted Member
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
Can't wait to say "Jack is Back"
Wonder if some of the other actors are coming back? I mean the ones that played characters that didn't get blown up one way or another.
Good Luck

Howard Gordon one of the Writers and Exec-Producers said any character that is still alive LOL is fair game to make an appearance! :)

TurboTiger

Nov 27, 2003
Visit site
It took me a while to get use to the actress that played Audrey, the daughter in Vegas Vacation, heading up CTU. Kept seeing her as Chevy Chase's daughter. ��

swarlos

Trusted Member
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
It took me a while to get use to the actress that played Audrey, the daughter in Vegas Vacation, heading up CTU. Kept seeing her as Chevy Chase's daughter. ? ???†

I didn't know she was in Vegas Vacation LOL Marisol Nichols doesn't even look like a griswold haha.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods