The Purge...

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I've been debating whether or not to watch that particular movie. I'm a little disappointed with the influx of doom America type movies coming out lately. Know what I mean?

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Interestingly...this movie isn't really a "doom America" type (and yes, i know exactly what you mean)...this movie was actually very YEA AMERICA! (if that makes sense, lol)...in fact, the whole damn thing was shoving "Blessed be America" in your face every 15min. or so.

I did find out something that made my opinion of it a little less critical...the film had a very tiny $8,000,000 budget, which after finding that out made me forgive some of the "meh" i felt about it before. I still wouldn't spend theater ticket price on it...

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Interestingly...this movie isn't really a "doom America" type (and yes, i know exactly what you mean)...this movie was actually very YEA AMERICA! (if that makes sense, lol)...in fact, the whole damn thing was shoving "Blessed be America" in your face every 15min. or so.

I did find out something that made my opinion of it a little less critical...the film had a very tiny $8,000,000 budget, which after finding that out made me forgive some of the "meh" i felt about it before. I still wouldn't spend theater ticket price on it...

Oh really? Hmmm, now I'm inclined to check it out (laughing)...Anyway, thanks, Sean. I appreciate it. :)

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
I finally watched this on demand just now. I liked it for 4.99. Good flick to watch at home. Shoot, I might've liked it at the theatre as well.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox