Anyone else watch this? Definitely one of my favorites, and I really look forward to the double whammy of this followed by the Walking Dead on Sunday nights.

Anyone else guess that we were getting the whole back story on the father/son because the only current outsider in Storybrook was the son? Where do you suppose the father is?

And Snow's blackening heart - wth?!
    03-18-2013 10:12 AM
    Oh yeah...I'm actually a season behind. I started watching on Netflix on a whim and found myself liking it. It is a darn good show.
    03-18-2013 10:17 AM
    It is! I love how the characters got modern names that so closely relate to their fairy tale names.
    03-18-2013 12:03 PM
    It is! I love how the characters got modern names that so closely relate to their fairy tale names.
    Exactly. I didn't know what to expect when I started watching which, in turn, made it even better, in my opinion. To be honest, however, I didn't think the writers could make it last past the first season because of all the twists and turns in the initial season.
    03-18-2013 12:11 PM
    I love how they weave the flashbacks in to the current story. And yes this past week was REAL interesting with the father and son!
    03-19-2013 02:32 PM
    A bunch of us had been waiting for Cora's back story. Seemed like it was almost too late.
    03-19-2013 02:54 PM
    My wife has been bugging me to watch this show...but I've resisted for a while now. Can someone give me an abstract comparison to another show from the past that this falls close to? The previews i see always just look so fantasy driven, and it's tough for me to get into those kinds of stories.
    03-19-2013 08:56 PM
    My wife has been bugging me to watch this show...but I've resisted for a while now. Can someone give me an abstract comparison to another show from the past that this falls close to? The previews i see always just look so fantasy driven, and it's tough for me to get into those kinds of stories.
    I thought the same thing prior to watching the first episode on Netflix. But I was intrigued afterwards and opted to watch the second episode. After that, I was too too into it to not see it through the end of the first season. I would not advise you to watch the show until you've watched season one to get a full understanding of the characters and the storyline. As for the show from the past, I don't know which one you're referring to.
    03-19-2013 09:01 PM
    It's not like anything else that's ever been done before. Fantasy driven? Yes, absolutely - it's about fairy tale characters. But they've taken all your typical Disney type characters, from the princesses/queens/princes to Peter Pan and Alice in Wonderland. Each character gets two lives. His first life in the land of magic, and his "cursed" life in our world.
    03-20-2013 07:23 AM
    If you were a Lost fan, this is by some of the same writers. Big ensemble, many intersecting stories, twists & turns, mysteries, etc. It's a little more soap opera-ish though.
    03-20-2013 07:50 AM
    I'm going to give it a shot when The Walking Dead ends. If i hate it...I'm going to come back and post long winded complaints on here, just FYI. (j/k)
    03-20-2013 11:12 AM
    We would expect no less, Sean. <eye roll>
    03-20-2013 01:46 PM
    It's a good show. It seems like all the shows I watch are on Sunday night, this, Revenge, and Walking Dead. The only other i watch during the week is Arrow.
    03-27-2013 12:11 PM
    Love Arrow, too!

I can't believe all our shows are coming to a close for the season. But the good news is, Game of Thrones will be back next week. Woot!
    03-27-2013 04:35 PM