Zero Hour...

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Have been looking forward to this show for months since the first promos came out last fall...finally watched the pilot and this is my ultimate opinion...

Don't waste your time, because this WILL get cancelled.

...the characters have no chemistry, the leading guy should have never been cast in that role (as he is a supporting character caliber actor AT BEST...and even that's a stretch)...and while the story is pretty interesting, the cheesy dialogue and the bad acting will sink this show within the first few episodes.

Here's a bit of info that will back up my "cancelled" verdict, the show "Last Resort" had nearly 3 times the viewers and much higher ratings through the first few episodes, and ABC canned it. Zero Hour had the lowest viewers and ratings of any show on ABC in the last 10 years, lol.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for the tip. Now in regard to "The Last Resort", that was darn good show, but I didn't see it going beyond season 1. Also, the show's writer(s) seemed to have lost their focus at times.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Last Resort was awesome to me...i really enjoyed it, but i too could not see how they would get any longevity out of the plot, i mean there's only so long the scenario would realistically play out before they wiped that whole area off the map to prevent a nuclear strike from the sub.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73