The Walking Dead

sting7k

Dec 15, 2008
Visit site
Really excited for the spin off show. I hope they explore some new themes and ideas about living in a zombie outbreak. AMC does good work, I have high hopes.

I wouldn't mind the group hanging out in Alexandria for awhile either. It seems nice...

sting7k

Dec 15, 2008
Visit site
Another great episode. I can't get enough of the group in Alexandria.

I was expecting Glenn to kill that guy who got Noah killed. But then I was thinking...has Glenn killed anyone yet? Not counting him randomly shooting in a gun battle but has he killed someone like Rick has done?

Abraham! Wow! The people of Alexandria are so soft!

Can't wait for the group to take over Alexandria. Deanna is about to see how the world works now.

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
Another great episode. I can't get enough of the group in Alexandria.

I was expecting Glenn to kill that guy who got Noah killed. But then I was thinking...has Glenn killed anyone yet? Not counting him randomly shooting in a gun battle but has he killed someone like Rick has done?

Abraham! Wow! The people of Alexandria are so soft!

Can't wait for the group to take over Alexandria. Deanna is about to see how the world works now.

Wasn't Glen one of the ones that hacked the teminex group up in the church???

sting7k

Dec 15, 2008
Visit site
Wasn't Glen one of the ones that hacked the teminex group up in the church???

I don't remember; It was Rick, Abraham, Sasha and someone else who did the hacking...maybe it was Glenn.

In any case, wow I hate just about everyone in Alexandria. It's like they are in complete denial about the zombies. They have no idea what to do. I would take the Governor's lackys by my side any day over these people. I really wish Glenn had just killed that guy, maybe Rick will when he finds out what happened.

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
I don't remember; It was Rick, Abraham, Sasha and someone else who did the hacking...maybe it was Glenn.

In any case, wow I hate just about everyone in Alexandria. It's like they are in complete denial about the zombies. They have no idea what to do. I would take the Governor's lackys by my side any day over these people. I really wish Glenn had just killed that guy, maybe Rick will when he finds out what happened.

I was thinking the same thing. Ricks family member dying is directly due to his cowardly act even after Glen and Noah tried hard to save his friends life. In this new world that's a death sentence

sting7k

Dec 15, 2008
Visit site
I watched it again. I didn't notice before but after Gabriel talks to Deanna you can hear yelling outside the house for help which I assume is Glenn and crew returning. I love Eugene reaching for his gun at the van, I wonder if he really would have shot Nicolas.

Rick will probably have to kill Gabriel. Carol can kill the wife beater.

jburke82

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
I liked this episode. It followed the book pretty closely (Im almost done the second compendium, so I've read about 96 issues in the past week and a half).

Had I not known the book story line, this episode would have surprised me with the way michonne took control at the end.

Can't wait for next week, but it sucks it's the season finale.

I still REALLY want to know what the "W" means.....or is it an "M"........??

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
I liked this episode. It followed the book pretty closely (Im almost done the second compendium, so I've read about 96 issues in the past week and a half).

Had I not known the book story line, this episode would have surprised me with the way michonne took control at the end.

Can't wait for next week, but it sucks it's the season finale.

I still REALLY want to know what the "W" means.....or is it an "M"........??

SPOILERS BELOW! (but not for comic readers)

Since you've already read through issue 96, then you know the Scavengers, which is what I think this "W" deal on the zombies is all about...and unfortunately I think they're going to focus in on that into next season instead of introducing Negan. Pretty frustrating to me because I was hoping to see a little Lucile action before season's end.

jburke82

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site

Since you've already read through issue 96, then you know the Scavengers, which is what I think this "W" deal on the zombies is all about...and unfortunately I think they're going to focus in on that into next season instead of introducing Negan. Pretty frustrating to me because I was hoping to see a little Lucile action before season's end.

I found a free pdf version of volume 17, so I've read up to the point where Rick doesn't know what to do. Just officially met Lucille. I knew it happened, but reading it was still shocking!

I like Jesus...seems like an awesome character.

This week being the last episode of the season...I really don't know how they're going to end it.

sting7k

Dec 15, 2008
Visit site
They did a good job setting up Nicholas with that gun and had me wondering if he would maybe take a shot a Rick while he as giving his blood soaked rant to Alexandria.

I don't get how Rick got so beat from up the drunken doctor, come on Rick you are a hardened survivor.

What are they going to do with 90 minutes next week? They sure are dragging out this Morgan thing.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
They did a good job setting up Nicholas with that gun and had me wondering if he would maybe take a shot a Rick while he as giving his blood soaked rant to Alexandria.

I don't get how Rick got so beat from up the drunken doctor, come on Rick you are a hardened survivor.

What are they going to do with 90 minutes next week? They sure are dragging out this Morgan thing.

He's a hardened survivor that picks and chooses when he wants to act like such...and I guess that's a good thing, kind of separates him from Shane in that sense, because he doesn't just unleash his survivor instinct at full blast any chance that presents itself.

The Morgan thing is weird...no idea what they are trying to do with this on the TV show. It's almost like they just used it as water cooler talk fodder, and never intended to really define him back into the story line.

sting7k

Dec 15, 2008
Visit site
Interesting take on how Rick is more able to control himself than Shane. But it seems to me is really struggling with that at the moment. At the beginning it seemed like he was trying really hard to keep it together. Then after he had his talk with Deanna he went off the rails and I dare say he seemed to even be enjoying his rant at the people of Alexandria waving his gun in their faces.

Can't wait to see what Michonne, Glenn, and Daryl have to say to Rick as they seem to be trying the hardest to make Alexandria work.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Interesting take on how Rick is more able to control himself than Shane. But it seems to me is really struggling with that at the moment. At the beginning it seemed like he was trying really hard to keep it together. Then after he had his talk with Deanna he went off the rails and I dare say he seemed to even be enjoying his rant at the people of Alexandria waving his gun in their faces.

Can't wait to see what Michonne, Glenn, and Daryl have to say to Rick as they seem to be trying the hardest to make Alexandria work.

I've always observed Rick as a calm man saturated with fuel...and once you ignite him, you'll have a damn difficult time putting the fire out. He's shown this throughout the story (both TV and comic), but there are so many things yet to come, and some really "defining" moments for Rick. ;)

jburke82

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
I've always observed Rick as a calm man saturated with fuel...and once you ignite him, you'll have a damn difficult time putting the fire out. He's shown this throughout the story (both TV and comic), but there are so many things yet to come, and some really "defining" moments for Rick. ;)

I'm really looking forward to what they'll do with the story line. Obviously, morgan is still out there and daryl isn't even in the books.

I wonder if either or will take on some of what other characters did in the books.

jburke82

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site

Spoilers!!!!

Just got to the new threat in the book, when they start hearing "voices".

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR