The Walking Dead

sting7k

Dec 15, 2008
Visit site
My question is...was Bob bit? Is he tainted? I mean, he was crying outside which led me to assume as much, but I have seen some other theories about why he was crying such as his alcohol dependancy, emotions from almost dying, etc. I am sticking with the fact that he was bit, and I am thinking that it will come down to a confrontation between Rick and the Hunters like in the books.

I'm wondering the exact same thing about Bob. I thought he had been bitten, on the leg or something. I was expecting him to walk outside and possibly end himself. I'm not sure what he was really crying about...the walker that grabbed him?

Overall, I think these two episodes were great. I also really liked how in the first 10 minutes of episode two this season the characters were talking about various small plot points hanging over from last season. IMHO putting a lot of things to rest and allowing us to move on. In addition I also really am liking the group dynamic now. When Rick is first talking to Gabriel all I could think of was the past 4 seasons and all the things the group had done...but here is this guy who is still alive but cowering on a rock. I like where things are headed.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Wow, you think he is going to be offed? Interesting...I think the whole internet will explode if that is the case!

Just seems like something they'd do to flip the script between the comic and tv show. Seemed like the most obvious choice since both incidents are so emotionally detrimental to the story. They really don't have anyone else to do it to that would have the same effect and still be able to keep somewhat to the story.

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
Just seems like something they'd do to flip the script between the comic and tv show. Seemed like the most obvious choice since both incidents are so emotionally detrimental to the story. They really don't have anyone else to do it to that would have the same effect and still be able to keep somewhat to the story.
The intensity of these first two episodes does make it feel like there is a build up to something big. As much as I can see Daryl being offed, I feel the same way about Glen. If the story goes with the Negan thing, I'd say it would be Glen if I had to guess simply because Beth hasn't shown up yet and there might be some payoff on the story between her and Daryl for when she comes back. I'd think the show runners would want to give that to the audience. I'm assuming she'll find the group again since this show some how, some way has migrated members of the group finding the group again.

The fact that Rick became badass now wouldn't make me feel that bad about Daryl being gone.

Les74

May 30, 2011
Visit site

I'd be completely shocked if that happened. I'm also fairly certain that every female fan of the show would riot if it did. Lol.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
I'd be completely shocked if that happened. I'm also fairly certain that every female fan of the show would riot if it did. Lol.

Seeing a few of my friends pictures from this past weekend's Walker Stalker convention in Atlanta...I agree whole heartedly with you, lol!

It's just a blind theory though. There's only one way that villain can be introduced, so I guess we'll see.

sting7k

Dec 15, 2008
Visit site
Wow what a great episode!!! I was expecting probably 1 more episode with the Termius crew but wow! I was really wondering what would happen and then when I heard those silenced shots and saw the guys drop I practically cheered.

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
Wow what a great episode!!! I was expecting probably 1 more episode with the Termius crew but wow! I was really wondering what would happen and then when I heard those silenced shots and saw the guys drop I practically cheered.

Yeah as soon as the muffled rounds went off I immediately though about Glen finding those silencers in the store. They were about to open up with the AK47 so the silencers caught them off guard

jburke82

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site

I thought the same thing about the Hunters...I thought we would get at least one more episode with them in it.

I want to find out who Daryl told to come out at the end. I don't think it is Carol...maybe Beth, Morgan, or even a new character...? Can't wait to find out!

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
I'm almost positive it's Morgan. Great thing about Daryl, I haven't a clue what his future holds, so everything revolving around him is a mystery! It makes watching the show quite fresh!

sting7k

Dec 15, 2008
Visit site
I thought the same thing about the Hunters...I thought we would get at least one more episode with them in it.

I want to find out who Daryl told to come out at the end. I don't think it is Carol...maybe Beth, Morgan, or even a new character...? Can't wait to find out!

I really can't guess who might be with Daryl at this point. To many options for me to ponder. I'll just wait for the surprise!

I actually sort of expected it to be Morgan to come to the rescue in the church there. Rick used the bait and attack plan before.

My only complaint was why is Abraham so quick to want to leave and split up the group. Love Rick pausing for a second and then doing the angry march right in Abraham's face.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
I really can't guess who might be with Daryl at this point. To many options for me to ponder. I'll just wait for the surprise!

I actually sort of expected it to be Morgan to come to the rescue in the church there. Rick used the bait and attack plan before.

My only complaint was why is Abraham so quick to want to leave and split up the group. Love Rick pausing for a second and then doing the angry march right in Abraham's face.

If you remember, Abraham and his crew were on their way already, so this series of events since last season has basically just stalled his existing plan. He was simply tired of slowing his progress...

jburke82

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Tonight's episode has been the weakest this season....but that could also be due to the fact I don't care for the character of Beth. I find her very uninteresting and just boring. I have no desire to learn or her stories or find out what she's been up to at all.

I hope this episode doesn't start a trend of slower, unnecessary episodes that do not add to much within the story.

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
Tonight's episode has been the weakest this season....but that could also be due to the fact I don't care for the character of Beth. I find her very uninteresting and just boring. I have no desire to learn or her stories or find out what she's been up to at all.

I hope this episode doesn't start a trend of slower, unnecessary episodes that do not add to much within the story.

Have to agree. But at least seeing Carol at the end gives us hope

jburke82

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Have to agree. But at least seeing Carol at the end gives us hope

Yea, I guess that's true. I just hope they dont dwell on the hospital setting for too long. I also hope they don't start designating whole episodes to the different groups...I want to see scenes for each group in each episode. I feel the show flows better when they do it that way. But that's just my opinion.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711