The Walking Dead

evorc

Oct 15, 2010
Visit site
Wow this premier is every bit worth the long wait!!! Very awesome!!! I'm stoked for the first half of the season!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
I liked how graphic and dark that episode felt. I hope that sets the tone for the season because some of the stuff in the prison and Woodbury wasn't as bad as the show runners wanted you to believe. I was actually kinda shocked they showed people's necks getting sliced lol

I've only read the comics up to the governor. I know the show and comic don't mirror each other. So I'm looking forward to whenever they get out of Georgia. I'm curious as to what life is like over in Washington. If that happens.

jburke82

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Awesome season premier! I was hoping terminus wouldn't be stretched out the whole episode, and I hope they're done with it for the most part.

Navmacs

Feb 13, 2013
Visit site
I'm not sure if Gareth was killed or not, so there may be room for that storyline to continue, but I suspect the folks who have Beth may turn out to be the next big threat. Awesome episode, though, and really shocking effects!

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
I'm not sure if Gareth was killed or not, so there may be room for that storyline to continue, but I suspect the folks who have Beth may turn out to be the next big threat. Awesome episode, though, and really shocking effects!

Gareth was the ringleader there, right? The one that Rick said he was going to kill? That dude didn't die.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site

Since we saw Gabriel the priest in the preview, we will encounter The Hunter's leader Gareth later, no doubt. The priest is a local familiar with the area and helps Rick and the crew navigate to find...things...lol.

Beth doesn't exist in the comic books so her story is actually pretty awesome to me since I have no clue what is going to happen.

Chronologically, the next major villain we should encounter are the "Saviors", but I think we're still a ways from that yet.

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
Excellent episode I had to buy it on iTunes because I was in the woods during the premier. But it was worth the money. I liked the cabin scene when everything went quiet. Classic horror type pause situation

Les74

May 30, 2011
Visit site
Another really good episode. The ending had nice shock value. Kinda liked the tension between Rick and Abraham also. I see a throw down in the future.

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
Yes it was an intense ending I couldn't help thinking about it all night

Rick was right they should have gone back in to terminex to finish off them guys

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
I like how Gareth is a not likable heel.

The Governor felt comedic. I've read up to the governor on the comics and what Sean said is spot on. They stripped down the governor on the show. You know how when you watch Seinfeld and Newman comes on camera and you just feel sort of disgusted just seeing him? Gareth feels the same.

jburke82

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
I like how Gareth is a not likable heel.

The Governor felt comedic. I've read up to the governor on the comics and what Sean said is spot on. They stripped down the governor on the show. You know how when you watch Seinfeld and Newman comes on camera and you just feel sort of disgusted just seeing him? Gareth feels the same.

Yea, they are setting him up pretty well! I have never read any of the graphic novels, but I do follow them and the story line via wikipedia, etc., and it looks like....

SPOILERS

SPOILERS

SPOILERS

the Hunters are here!! With Gareth the leader. I guess in the books, they eat Dale's leg, but Bob takes that place in the show.

My question is...was Bob bit? Is he tainted? I mean, he was crying outside which led me to assume as much, but I have seen some other theories about why he was crying such as his alcohol dependancy, emotions from almost dying, etc. I am sticking with the fact that he was bit, and I am thinking that it will come down to a confrontation between Rick and the Hunters like in the books.

Still wondering what happened to Beth though, and who is driving that car with the cross on it...

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Spoilers...

So now we get to see the ACTUAL Hunters, which were the hunters all along but they now better reflect the comic book villains. This will be quite interesting because of how the characters are being picked off differently than the comics (as someone mentioned, the whole leg eating situation not being dale obviously).

SUPER SPOILERS! (if you read the next line its your own fault as I'm warning you AND making the font white!)...

--I have a theory that when Negan is introduced, he's going to kill Daryl instead of Glen with Lucille. I hope they keep the gore level the same though...honestly was the most shocking and emotional part of the comic book to me so far...I actually got very sad when it showed Glenn trying to mutter to Maggie, and then getting his brains scattered all over the ground. :(--

jburke82

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Spoilers...

So now we get to see the ACTUAL Hunters, which were the hunters all along but they now better reflect the comic book villains. This will be quite interesting because of how the characters are being picked off differently than the comics (as someone mentioned, the whole leg eating situation not being dale obviously).

SUPER SPOILERS! (if you read the next line its your own fault as I'm warning you AND making the font white!)...

--I have a theory that when Negan is introduced, he's going to kill Daryl instead of Glen with Lucille. I hope they keep the gore level the same though...honestly was the most shocking and emotional part of the comic book to me so far...I actually got very sad when it showed Glenn trying to mutter to Maggie, and then getting his brains scattered all over the ground. :(--

Wow, you think he is going to be offed? Interesting...I think the whole internet will explode if that is the case!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711