The Walking Dead

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Finally wrapped up some stuff I needed to be DONE...the Governor and the prison. Good riddance.

Now, The Walking Dead writers, can we PLEASE get back to the survival aspect of this show and get away from the maintenance crap we've been shoveled for the last 2 years? Sheesh! If I wanted to watch people arguing over love and gardening techniques, I'd watch Little House on the Prairie.

BRING ON NEGAN!!!

zdn1042

Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
Great episode. I agree with sting7k's post above. This is what should have happened at the finale last season and not the one that we got which was a major bummer.

I'm gonna miss Hershel. He was such as badass.

And, the next episode will be on February? Really? That's way too long.

sting7k

Dec 15, 2008
Visit site
Saw the preview for February I agree it will be better

Sent from my iPhone 5 soon to be 5s Gold 64GB

Where do they have a preview at? Didn't catch it.

I am very much looking forward to what happens next. I wasn't as in a hurry to leave the prison as some but I know they had to leave at some point. I actually didn't think it would be this fast. I hope they don't do a time jump and we pick up with the group scattered in the surrounding area.

sting7k

Dec 15, 2008
Visit site
Very cool. Thanks. Looking good.

Side bar, I normally DVR Walking Dead to watch with no commercials. But for the finale there wasn't anything on HBO and the football game was boring so I watched it live. TNT bought a big ad block for Frank Darabont's new show Mob City. Gave me a nice grin.

Last edited:

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
My brother just gave me 6 web clips recorded during the first and second season there 10 minutes each which explains what was happening during the Month that Rick was in the Coma and why Atlanta was so over run with Walkers and what really happened at the hospital he woke up in

Very cool stuff

Sent from my iPhone 5s Gold 64GB

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
OK Here's the Webisodes of the Walking Dead

they should play back to back let me know if there's any errors cause i didn't proof it yet

Last edited by a moderator:

swarlos

Trusted Member
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
So excited this Sunday is going to be an awesome night of TV.

Walking Dead Mid-Season Premiere
Game of Thrones Season 4 preview
True Detective

Can't wait!!

Carried by a raven from the Wall.

vn906c

Nov 10, 2009
Visit site
Is it bad that I was kind of rooting for the zombies to just bite Carl already? How is he still alive?!? In my opinion, he's one of the most annoying characters of this show.

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums mobile app

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
I didn't like the season premier at first but the after show set me straight it was needed to spearhead the mid-season I guess

Oh I have two more webisodes to upload this week one is really good and long

Sent from my iPhone 5s Gold 64GB

jburke82

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
The mid-season premier last night wasn't the greatest episode, but I see why they did what they did. It showed Carl further revolting against Rick, and Michonne's back story somewhat...also shows her not giving up and wanting to survive (through the zombie version of herself). I wish the show didn't follow Carl around as much...actually, I wish that kid would either shape up or get bit already!!

Can't wait for next week to see where everyone else is and what's been happening.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods