The Walking Dead

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
Yeah. I was really underwhelmed. Maybe I'm just having a Breaking Bad hangover. Or maybe I just didn't expect much after that finale that I didn't care for.This is the third show runner this show has had now. I kinda tire at the whole Rick struggling with morality when it comes to what their world has become. The first episode felt so predictable. I knew from the moment that girl said her husband was waiting for her that he was a zombie. Same goes for Beth's boyfriend not being told goodbye. I turned to my girlfriend and said "He's gonna die." Breaking Bad has just ruined me for this show, I guess.

Les74

May 30, 2011
Visit site
Yeah. I was really underwhelmed. Maybe I'm just having a Breaking Bad hangover. Or maybe I just didn't expect much after that finale that I didn't care for.This is the third show runner this show has had now. I kinda tire at the whole Rick struggling with morality when it comes to what their world has become. The first episode felt so predictable. I knew from the moment that girl said her husband was waiting for her that he was a zombie. Same goes for Beth's boyfriend not being told goodbye. I turned to my girlfriend and said "He's gonna die." Breaking Bad has just ruined me for this show, I guess.

So, I've heard about Breaking Bad for years and finally decided to watch it on Friday....starting with ep. 1. I'm now on season 2, ep. 5 and am HOOKED!!!! What an amazing show! Wow...just.....wow!!!!!!

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
The possible airborne aspect is hooking me. I'm in for more.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk now Free

If it follows a certain story arc already in place from the comic's, you're in for a surprise (in regards to the "airborne" comment you made)...lol. I hope they introduce a certain group of people this season while they're near the prison...it will make for some very...demented...episodes! LOL!

sting7k

Dec 15, 2008
Visit site
Anyone still watching?

I think Rick made the right call this week. Carol didn't answer the group's question #3 to his satisfaction. This was like the opposite of "Clear" from last season. Last season he took Michonne out to see what positives she could bring to the table for the group. This week he took Carol out to confirm the negatives he has seen recently. It wasn't just that she killed Karen and what's his face. She also asked Carl to lie to Rick. She doesn't even say Sofia's name. She acted on her own without consent of the new counsel. She insisted that the couple they found go out and scavenge when they looked to be barely surviving.

I'm still not sure of the status of the Ricktatorship. Rick is clearly still struggling. But it seems he still holds power and sway the way members individually speak to him.

My only complaint is the alcohol story with Bob. I hope they don't drag that out.

Les74

May 30, 2011
Visit site
Anyone still watching?

I think Rick made the right call this week. Carol didn't answer the group's question #3 to his satisfaction. This was like the opposite of "Clear" from last season. Last season he took Michonne out to see what positives she could bring to the table for the group. This week he took Carol out to confirm the negatives he has seen recently. It wasn't just that she killed Karen and what's his face. She also asked Carl to lie to Rick. She doesn't even say Sofia's name. She acted on her own without consent of the new counsel. She insisted that the couple they found go out and scavenge when they looked to be barely surviving.

I'm still not sure of the status of the Ricktatorship. Rick is clearly still struggling. But it seems he still holds power and sway the way members individually speak to him.

My only complaint is the alcohol story with Bob. I hope they don't drag that out.

I guarantee that Carol didn't kill those two and is covering for the little girl.

jwsnj3rd

Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
That's an interesting thought. Was it the little girl that was feeding the walkers rats?

I think so also there's a rumor going around that Carol was not the one that killed Karen and Dave it was the little girl and carols covering for her but this last episode I guess kind of eliminates that rumor. Lol

madeinhb

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I think so also there's a rumor going around that Carol was not the one that killed Karen and Dave it was the little girl and carols covering for her but this last episode I guess kind of eliminates that rumor. Lol

Not really. She might come back. I don't she her leaving like this.

jwsnj3rd

Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
Not really. She might come back. I don't she her leaving like this.

Me either I don't think if she's not dead or turned she still in the show. Can't wait to find out what Daryl says when he finds out Rick kicked her out of the group. But is probably for her own good once Tyreese finds out what she did he would probably kill her

vn906c

Nov 10, 2009
Visit site
Me either I don't think if she's not dead or turned she still in the show. Can't wait to find out what Daryl says when he finds out Rick kicked her out of the group. But is probably for her own good once Tyreese finds out what she did he would probably kill her

It would be a cool twist if the little girl actually killed them and Carol took the blame. If that's the case and Tyreese finds out it was the little girl, what would he do then?!? Kill the little girl? Do nothing? Kill Carol anyway? DUN DUN DUN...

jwsnj3rd

Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
It would be a cool twist if the little girl actually killed them and Carol took the blame. If that's the case and Tyreese finds out it was the little girl, what would he do then?!? Kill the little girl? Do nothing? Kill Carol anyway? DUN DUN DUN...

Haha, humm the old Tyreese nothing the new one kill em all lol

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro